Lady throws drink at gay Starbucks manager...

Posters want to make Mayberry into another War Room so they can fuck it up for the rest of us by blending two things that should be separate.

I got alot of quotes from my comment but I don't watch or click viral videos such as the one TS posted so I was genuinely curious as to whether the staff member being a homosexual mattered. Oh well.

Motherfucker you live off of $12 a month, have a total net worth $1,000 to your name AND YOU have the audacity to call other people peasants?

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...or-the-next-2-weeks-update-in-the-op.4044273/

{<doc}
<24>

Do you even math bro?

I live with 300/500 dollars at month... for now. In may of these year I'm going to be working overseas with food and location included so it wil be way less. Probably 200 euros.
My net worth is way more than 1K. IDK where you got that number from.

BTW.. I love coffee and as anyone who actually likes coffe I will not buy some overpiced burned poison hipster crap like Starbucks.

Money can't buy class. You filthy peasant.

:kiss:

<24>

Do you even math bro?

I live with 300/500 dollars at month... for now. In may of these year I'm going to be working overseas with food and location included so it wil be way less. Probably 200 euros.
My net worth is way more than 1K. IDK where you got that number from.

BTW.. I love coffee and as anyone who actually likes coffe I will not buy some overpiced burned poison hipster crap like Starbucks.

Money can't buy class. You filthy peasant.

:kiss:

Wow $500 a month. Ballin outta control!

The guy manager guy sounds like a goat being halal slaughtered.

He did kind of ask for it by getting a job at Starbucks.

Did the son show up? I hate cliffhangers.

So which one is the most victim in this situation?

Libtards please enlighten...

Impossible for a black woman to commit a hate crime.

As a Black man I must say...

OGC.1bdd1397c1ee7cd18fbcb6bfc6ca080f

Sometimes businesses should just cut their losses. Give the crazy lady the refund and keep it moving.

I saw a manager at the gym yesterday debating with an old couple. The manager said the trial period expired today, the couple insisted it expired after today. The old man insisted they were going in and the manager threatened to call the cops if they did. It seemed blown out of proportion.

People enjoy combat, common sense an logic is a distant second for some..

Is Starbucks a magnet for the mentally unstable and attention whores? So many weird stories that stem from Starbucks. I get it, there's so many of them that likelihood of there being incidents is higher. But it just seems like it's a magnet for lunacy.

I hate their coffee and only go there as a last resort, like when I'm traveling, but these stories just add to my reasons to avoid.

Back