Crime Lady Kraken AKA Sidney Powell raised 14 million off election “Fraud”

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://apple.news/AoKTemEfoSKe1upteRiBINQ

Lol, knew the fraud bullshit was a way to grift the Rubes.
She already had 1 CFO quit the fund because he was not allowed to view certain bank accounts.
They released their financials and most of the Rube money is going to her lawyers. Not mentioned but a strong possibility some of that money goes to fund her leopard print wardrobe.
I am beginning to think you are going to see a lot of these fraud funds going to pay whomever is running it’s legal fees.
Imagine being so fucking dumb you donated money to Sidney Fucking Powell.
A sucker and his money….

15milli less then the bitch that stole BLM's money.
Then spent it on a house with a shit ton of security and no black people.

15milli less then the bitch that stole BLM's money.
Then spent it on a house with a shit ton of security and no black people.
Can’t they both be worthless grifters or does the lady in the leopard print shirt get a pass. Also she owes me one Kraken. She promised one and never delivered.
I think both are wrong.
I think only Rubes or really rich donate money to a political cause. The Rubes are the ones getting nothing out of it and the really rich get to write the laws.

Can’t they both be worthless grifters or does the lady in the leopard print shirt get a pass. Also she owes me one Kraken. She promised one and never delivered.
I think both are wrong.
I think only Rubes or really rich donate money to a political cause. The Rubes are the ones getting nothing out of it and the really rich get to write the laws.

And yet you never call them out.... lol

Why do we have megathreads when people continue to make new threads about the same topic any time it comes up in the news?

There's deffo posters in the War Room that paid cash to stop the steal.

And for Trump's birthday party lmao

60c1ecde6d855e0018157443

My gut feeling is that despite some right leaning posters pushing the 'Stop the Steal' narrative, none of them would have contributed.
He definitely wasn't lacking for donors. Wouldn't be surprised if Cottage Cheese Brains or some similar defective unit here gave.

Trump had to refund $122.7 million he scammed from them, and at one point he made up 3% of all fraud complaints received by credit card companies and banks looool.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...e-than-122-million-to-donors/?sh=78f4ece758a3

My gut feeling is that despite some right leaning posters pushing the 'Stop the Steal' narrative, none of them would have contributed.

I think I pushed it the most and still believe it was stolen. But even I didn't contribute. And of course the money would go to her and the lawyers, it is literally a legal defense fund lol

Why do we have megathreads when people continue to make new threads about the same topic any time it comes up in the news?

"people continue to make new threads" should be "the same person continues to make the same threads". lol

Sidney Powell is a treasure.

My gut feeling is that the right wing posters here lack the disposable income to contribute.

i wonder who's the bigger weirdo, this one or that pillow guy

Back