Lady in line at JC Penny goes full racist on Hispanic women

Yep. True to form. Whatever you do, don't call them racist.

In all honesty they make me fucking sick and ashamed to be of the same species.
Maybe you should go somewhere less racist.

I don't even care anymore, and I know I'm not the only one.

We just won everything and the liberals are being mean. I need a war so they get kilt and go away

White fragility indeed and I dont even believe in the sjw horse shit yet here you are doing your damnedest to prove it exists to me.

Wrong again. Im pretty old fashioned in a lot of my views and I too love my culture. I just dont use that love to bully others. If some rab was in my face calling me an infidel I assure you id let him know. Same for a feminist or a Blm or KKk member. I dont fuckin bow to anyone and I am gonna stand by my values no matter what that causes to happen to me .

quit being a wimp and acting like you are so oppressed and liberals wont let you do you.

Look, the Islamic problem... their strategy doesn't allow for it. It's not you or I that's in trouble, it's the third generation progeny of us. Want your great grandkids getting beheaded?

Listen.

Illegals have the pity points on lockdown, hard to hate on the poor tacos. But acting like being intolerant of someone inside your country illegally is a bigger crime than the actual crime being committed is pure absurdity. Hating on legal Latinos isn't a thing i.e. race isn't the determining factor, screaming racism is intellectual dishonesty.

How do you know the legal status if the women in the video?

Just tell those that cut lines to back the fuck off.

Also lol at the lady telling they are on welfare, im sure that fat lady isnt on SS or Medicare, she looks 100% like a 1% percenter.

Also lol at the lady telling they are on welfare, im sure that fat lady isnt on SS or Medicare, she looks 100% like a 1% percenter.

The 1% don't shop at JC Penny.

Bet she paid into it too.

I can't stand Oprah but she was right when she said "“There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die,”

I agree, the sooner all the old fuck racists die the better.

I can't stand Oprah but she was right when she said "“There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die,”

Nah they already passed it on to their kids and grand kids.

Nah they already passed it on to their kids and grand kids.

That's true. We'll never get rid of racism. Having the old fuck racists die off is a good thing though. Hopefully in time people will become more educated and less ignorant.

My first thought as well.

She said something along the line of "make something of yourself", my first question is what has the fat hag made of herself? Shitting out a couple of Billy Bobs and collecting disability for being too fat to work is my guess.

What a cunt.

I honestly think, to a certain extent, that racism, misogyny, bigotry, etc should be judged on a sliding scale.
I don't think this woman qualifies for this grading curve, but it stands to reason that different cultures, whilst perhaps repugnant to our own, are, well, different.
Our great grandparents may have been seen as cooky left wing progressives in their day, but might make us blush with how out of time their opinions on these topics are.
So in that sense, Oprah needs to calm the fuck down.

Not as much as she gets out of it, not even close.
I've seen those studies too. On average, only men pay a net positive into the system. Government is essentially a way of taking money from men and giving it to women, mainly single mothers.

Hopefully she gets deported. Probably doesn't want to be "reimbursed" because she's an illegal and would make her a target.

Why's she even here if she doesn't speak English?
First step is letting them know they aren't welcome. I endorse the lady's response to the wench that cut line.

What the fuck? She's just a woman standing in line, there's no reason to guess that she's not a legal citizen.

You Internet whackos must keep to yourselves in public because I never encounter people this ignorant on a day to day basis.

What the fuck? She's just a woman standing in line, there's no reason to guess that she's not a legal citizen.

You Internet whackos must keep to yourselves in public because I never encounter people this ignorant on a day to day basis.

Keyboard warriors gonna keyboard warrior.

Back