Ladies and Gentlemen

I'm worried about Ed Taylor. He's got these glass bottles lined up outside with shit stains all over the rim. There's some fluid in it, but I don't know what it is exactly. The house smells like a Port-O-John, and the boy isn't anywhere to be found.

damn Bruce, I'd say open a window but I'd hate for history to repeat itself.

Poor kids really gone down hill since he started posting in here. Who would have thunk it?

I'm going to go look for him now.....that little fucker had better not get me into any trouble again.

See you guys later.

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
How well does it go with Coco Crispies Iron? We all know that chocolate puffed rice should be a sin.

Jack and Coco Crispies? Bleugh. Sounds revolting. I'm a fan of chocolate in pretty much any form, but that's outside my boundaries.

Originally posted by Iron Angel
Jack and Coco Crispies? Bleugh. Sounds revolting. I'm a fan of chocolate in pretty much any form, but that's outside my boundaries.

pussy

Lou Bega was in the Iraqi market place buying a head of cabbage when the strayed missle hit. Rumors are he was one of the casualties there. I guess there wont be no Mambo #6 now....

Karl Malone for Lou Bega and Mambo #5.

So it begs the question...is Lou Bega dead?

One could only hope for that much luck. I think he's over at Disney trying to live off his one annoying song.

He's probably so rich off of that one stupid song and doesnt care about what any of us think. :(

i'm still beatin off to that Monica Lewinski pic at the top. I'm pretty sure she's smiling at ME.

Originally posted by Bearson
He's probably so rich off of that one stupid song and doesnt care about what any of us think. :(

Last I heard he spent it all on whores and coke and is detailing cars with Snow.

Best mutha fuckin' thread evah!!!!!! TTT for entertainment's sake.

Last I heard he spent it all on whores and coke and is detailing cars with Snow.

I think he did mine, did a damn good job of it too but just kept singing some "Informer" song over and over as I was trying to pay him.

Originally posted by CuseMMA
Best mutha fuckin' thread evah!!!!!! TTT for entertainment's sake.

i can dig it!

Back