Ladd dumont pkay by play!!!!!!!!!!!

ref tells aspen to keep working? this is the most work she's done all fight. horrible strategy for the first 3 rounds.

3-2 Dumont. Could 2 dumbass judges possibly score any of the first 3 for Ladd?

It doesn't help that Ladd's corner is constantly yelling out how far behind she is. Judges can hear that shit.

3-2 Dumont. Could 2 dumbass judges possibly score any of the first 3 for Ladd?

It doesn't help that Ladd's corner is constantly yelling out how far behind she is. Judges can hear that shit.
nothing surprises me anymore. ladd winning on any card would be incredible.

I think she was nervous for the first 2 rounds and just "forgot" how to shoot under the jab and get the takedown. And perhaps that's the fastest jab she has faced except for GDR, who won in the first moments of their fight. Not fighting for so long took Ladd's edge away.

she really took on board none of her corner advice and stuck to a very omegafail personal strategy.

picked dumont as a flier and was a bit iffy on it so went points, but Ladd did next to nothing to pivot in the fight and seemed to basically zone out her corner and persist with her own gameplan which was not working round after round. odd fight.

Ladd simply doesn't have the physicality at 145 that she does at 135.

I think she'll opt to use that as an excuse and actually not half ass her diet and weight cut and return to BW.

Her top game is great, but her wrestling is shit. And she can bully 135ers around in the clinch because she's been coming in at 150+

Bwaaaaaaah my winnings. Down a unit now

feeling pretty dumb, should be up 10. Just had to get greedy at the last minute

"I honestly don't know what that was" - Ladds coach

Yeah neither do I buddy, I can't believe I watched that and put money on Ladd, someone drop me off at the funny farm in the morning

Ladd simply doesn't have the physicality at 145 that she does at 135.

I think she'll opt to use that as an excuse and actually not half ass her diet and weight cut and return to BW.

Her top game is great, but her wrestling is shit. And she can bully 135ers around in the clinch because she's been coming in at 150+
Pretty much, and this was read on the fight

why I decided to bet the under at the last minute? Stupid bet

apparently we missed a banger in albrektsson bellator fight during this dogshit fiesta

Money did come in on it, I should've hedged.

If Ladd wore on Dumont in the first few instead of staring at her, I think she'd have found more opportunities in 3-5.

As we saw, 20 more seconds in round 3 and she wins more than likely. Just a dogshit gameplan, I'd be pissed if I were her coaches.

Oh wow, a boring decision where Ladd barely came alive late.

You got greedy like we all do lol. Make it up next week and stick to your smart plays. I lost some on a risky, dumb parlay tonight, but there are two PPVs with great fights coming up. Hopefully I end up more in the green this year than last year.

Back