Lacrosse?

ts, whats the sport yall play in ireland that looks similar? i cant remember the name but i remember watching it thinking "what the hell am i looking at here?" lol.

ts, whats the sport yall play in ireland that looks similar? i cant remember the name but i remember watching it thinking "what the hell am i looking at here?" lol.

Yes, vice versa! I was thinking that this looked a little bit like Hurling, but also "What the hell am I looking at" haha

Yes, vice versa! I was thinking that this looked a little bit like Hurling, but also "What the hell am I looking at" haha

hurling, thats it! and i think lacrosse is only popular in northern us and canada. white people and native americans seem to really like it.

I see Ireland are playing in that, who knew?

Definitely not us lol

I think just until recently we were allowed to have our own 'Iroquois' team entered in the world tournament/championship.

But of course the top dogs are USA/CAN who battle for Silver/Gold...Just pure brute athletes built like bulldogs who can play some damn LAX haha

Definitely not us lol

I think just until recently we were allowed to have our own 'Iroquois' team entered in the world tournament/championship.

But of course the top dogs are USA/CAN who battle for Silver/Gold...Just pure brute athletes built like bulldogs who can play some damn LAX haha

You are a big fan I take it?

You are a big fan I take it?

Lacrosse?

You show me an Indian/Native American, ill show you what a lacrosse fan is lol

Every reservation no matter what tribe/nation lives for lacrosse...Its in our version of the Bible, "The Creators Story".

The creators game.

Lacrosse?

You show me an Indian/Native American, ill show you what a lacrosse fan is lol

Every reservation no matter what tribe/nation lives for lacrosse...Its in our version of the Bible, "The Creators Story".

The creators game.

That's cool, I never knew that it was such an indigenous thing. I presumed, as I said in the op, that it was more of a college sport.

It is a great sport, a lot played throughout the midatlantic, New England, and Canada with club and college teams slowly growing throughout the rest of the country. A lot of talent throughout east coast universities. Where I went to highschool it was about as big of a little league and HS Spring season sport as Baseball

It is a great sport, a lot played throughout the midatlantic, New England, and Canada with club and college teams slowly growing throughout the rest of the country. A lot of talent throughout east coast universities. Where I went to highschool it was about as big of a little league and HS Spring season sport as Baseball

Yeah I watched a few games now, seems quite good.

Back