Lack of Leg Kicks in UFC HW Division

Thats awesome man!
I'll be in rio in January... Any tips of travel ?

It depends on what you want! Rio is amazing, i'm at rio nos visiting my sister. Here, you must go downtown to ouvidor street - historic place - and lapa, if you want to enjoy your night. You can go to paqueta island as well, on xv square, if you want contact with nature. If you fight, visit nogueira team on barra, and you may even see some sparring session!
If you can go outside rio, you can visit Petr

was the time when UFC had leg kickers like rizzo or hardonk

It depends on what you want! Rio is amazing, i'm at rio nos visiting my sister. Here, you must go downtown to ouvidor street - historic place - and lapa, if you want to enjoy your night. You can go to paqueta island as well, on xv square, if you want contact with nature. If you fight, visit nogueira team on barra, and you may even see some sparring session!
If you can go outside rio, you can visit Petr

Finally, if you want used vynil, you must visit tropicalia discos (downtown) and baratos da Ribeiro(copacabana). These are special tips,'cause they're very good and very cheap stores!

Sorry, but I must add: you must watch a soccer match on Maracan

well if ya fuck up like Hunt did you could break your toe early on like Hunt did

just imagine if cain used them with his freak calves. he'd break some guys legs.

Could it simply be because HWs don't really throw combinations and leg kicks are very dangerous when thrown as one off shots.

I am trying to think of some combos thrown by HW guys, and I just can't think of a good one.

They seemed to be a decent part of Hunts game plan until he broke his big toe (throwing a leg kick).

I was talking about jds kicking game, which seems to be improving. If so, we'll see jds leg kicking cain to keep him at bay - like jon jones against rashad or belfort. Jds is fast and it'd greatly improve his game.

Could it simply be because HWs don't really throw combinations and leg kicks are very dangerous when thrown as one off shots.

I am trying to think of some combos thrown by HW guys, and I just can't think of a good one.

True. Even jds just throws 1-2 combinations, 2nd being overhand.

I was talking about jds kicking game, which seems to be improving. If so, we'll see jds leg kicking cain to keep him at bay - like jon jones against rashad or belfort. Jds is fast and it'd greatly improve his game.

I think JDS trains with BigFoot, and as such probably wouldn't be advised to throw Leg kicks.

Of course JDS is a very different animal to BF but I think he should do what he can to keep to standing so I think kicks aren't in his interest against Cain.

If so, we'll see jds leg kicking cain to keep him at bay

Throwing leg kicks to keep an aggressive pressure wrestler like Cain at bay is a spectacularly bad idea. This would be the shortest path to ending up on the ground where Cain can GnP to his heart's content.

Miss Arlovski and Rizzo. That's a technique that I wanna see more in MMA, especially with combos (like Manhoef's combos).

Back