Lachlan Patterson Stand-up

MARTIAN

Otherworldly
Banned
Reaction score
I've had the privilege of seeing him live twice, and he really has the "IT" factor . most of his stuff isn't available online unfortunately, but he Wowed the judges on the new season of "Last Comic Standing".

his best stuff is unavailable, but the guys gonna win LCS

He's got funny ideas, but I'm not a fan of his delivery.
A better comic could have KILLED with that same material, its really good.

The stair master was his best delivery.
The pet personals was the best idea.

Of all the comics that performed on Last Comic Standing, I didn't see anybody special besides Jimmy Shubert (this guy should theoretically crush every last person in this competition, and as it stands right now, he's so far ahead of the pack that if this were a race he'd be on the verge of lapping people) and Mike Vecchione (I'd seen this guy do stand-up before and I've liked what I've seen, but at this point, it looks like he'll be the Nog to Shubert's Fedor).

Of all the comics that performed on Last Comic Standing, I didn't see anybody special besides Jimmy Shubert (this guy should theoretically crush every last person in this competition, and as it stands right now, he's so far ahead of the pack that if this were a race he'd be on the verge of lapping people) and Mike Vecchione (I'd seen this guy do stand-up before and I've liked what I've seen, but at this point, it looks like he'll be the Nog to Shubert's Fedor).

Couldn't have said it better. I really like Mike Vecchione too, but it really is a Nog & Fedor scenario. Seems like the rest of the professional comedians I have on twitter really like those two as well.

For anyone who's interested: Jimmy Shubert - Comedy Central Presents.

This season's contestants would be lucky if just once in their entire careers they could have a set like that, and this guy's already been there and done that.

Back