Labrada Sorenzyme?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by sfortune85, Aug 4, 2010.

1. sfortune85

sfortune85 White Belt

Bodybuilding.com - Labrada Sorenzyme - D.O.M.S. Recovery Enzymes! On sale now!

I remember (at least I think I do) seeing this once on Ross Enamait's site on the supplements FAQ (RossTraining - Supplements). It's no longer there so I don't know if it's been removed (which I guess should be a red flag) or if I just imagined it (I am 90% sure I heard about this product through rosstraining.com).

Anyways, this product claims to reduce muscle soreness (D.O.M.S.) and help with workout recovery, issues I always have whenever I alter my training (in this case a lot of heavy lifting since I'm not allowed to kick people/things for a month).

My question is, does anyone have any experience with this product? If so did you notice any change? Or is this just a crock?

Thanks!

2. Clint07

Clint07 You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature?

I feel like it helped when I used it, but I was also just starting Muay Thai at the time so it could have just been me getting more used to the training. It's not going to help completely but I know that Sinister is a big advocate of systemic enzymes for recovery.

3. ronin0352

ronin0352 Lift, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

It sounds pretty far-fetched to me....but if you think you saw it on Ross's site, why didn't you email him and ask why he took it off?

4. sfortune85

sfortune85 White Belt

...good point.

Thank you guys for the input!

5. XMoker

XMoker Blue Belt

If he gets back to you we expect an update. :D