Law LA Stay-At-Home-Order Continued For 3 More Months

Densely populated areas will all most likely need to do this until a vaccine is available. Having a county by county approach is a lot better method than statewide
Yup and we just need to test the shit out of people to figure it out.
The "let everyone get it" nonsense is bullshit given the supposed nonfatal health things it can bring out.

People have been taught that their own f'ing bodies are not adequate for this world. Just think about that.

They arent

Diseases used to wipe people the fuck out on a normal basis.

Its like you selectively know history.

Lol, why the fuck? The point of the lockdowns was to slow the spread so the healthcare system doesn't get overwhelmed. We are alright now. Now it's time to get back to business with common sense measures in place (social distancing, hygiene and masks) and trust that most of the citizens and businesses do the right thing. What's the endgame for Newsom here?

Lol, why the fuck? The point of the lockdowns was to slow the spread so the healthcare system doesn't get overwhelmed. We are alright now. Now it's time to get back to business with common sense measures in place (social distancing, hygiene and masks) and trust that most of the citizens and businesses do the right thing. What's the endgame for Newsom here?
He knows the state has already been failing far before this and understands his base blames the federal government for every little issue in their life, so by playing nanny, he's aware that any misstep will be placed on the federal government's doorstep.

I mean, I live in Nevada and we're going to bust open soon, so if CA residents start saying "Hey what about Nevada", he can just say that Trump has financial interests in this state and is trying to flip it red, which is why he was providing us what we need and not CA. Seriously, save this post, I give it like 2 months tops before that's a narrative.

Very easy to predict, these people.

Its like you selectively believe history

Go on tell me more about that maybe post a link or 2. Maybe you can tell me about malaria and small pox and polio and measles and what effects they had on pre medicine society. Maybe you can tell me about the indian empires in the west and what became of them too. Germs have a really good win loss ratio ya know.

Whatever Republicans politician could possibly win in California might as well be Democrats.
Jessica Patterson having any amount of national spotlight would be a huge win for Republicans.

Go on tell me more about that maybe post a link or 2. Maybe you can tell me about malaria and small pox and polio and measles and what effects they had on pre medicine society. Maybe you can tell me about the indian empires in the west and what became of them too. Germs have a really good win loss ratio ya know.
I mean, none of those things came close to "Wiping us the fuck out"
The closest humanity has come to being wiped out in the millions of years we've been cognizant "Humans" was anywhere from 5-10 thousand strong on the eastern coast of Africa and was actually crucial to our evolution.

You over-committed to the premise and now he's gonna spank you for it. We all know what you were trying to say, you just whiffed a little. Happens to the best, dust off and come back stronger champ.

The less they film the better. We don’t need anymore propaganda and programming. Maybe the down time from filming will let writers become creative again.
You cant stop creativity and we do need that liberal talent. That said, perhaps theyll hire out and get some FRESH ideas!

This could be a silver lining.

I mean, none of those things came close to "Wiping us the fuck out"
The closest humanity has come to being wiped out in the millions of years we've been cognizant "Humans" was anywhere from 5-10 thousand strong on the eastern coast of Africa and was actually crucial to our evolution.

You over-committed to the premise and now he's gonna spank you for it. We all know what you were trying to say, you just whiffed a little. Happens to the best, dust off and come back stronger champ.

I didnt mean extinction i meant kill people in droves and you know it but chose to twist it anyway.

My point standa just fine thankyou

I didnt mean extinction i meant kill people in droves and you know it but chose to twist it anyway.

My point standa just fine thankyou
I didn't twist your words any way, I'm just telling you how it reads, so don't be surprised when he holds it to you.

Jessica Patterson having any amount of national spotlight would be a huge win for Republicans.
OIP.x0lvEbB5z1DuhjGXveqXXwHaFj

I wood...

...vote for her.

Not seeing an issue here on any level, this is within the phase-driven framework of reopening. GOAT state leading the way as always LMAO.

I've been saying it all along but these weak ass half-measure shutdowns are going to cripple our economy more. If we had a 60 day proper shutdown starting early March we'd probably be down to a 1000 cases a day and be readying to resume normal life. Unfortunately too many people were screaming about their freedom and insisted we leave a bunch of non-essential stuff open and now we are going to have much longer lasting effect.

No. It was already spreading for at least 2 months worldwide. Thanks China. We were already past containment. What we're doing now is slowing its spread so hospitals aren't overwhelmed. So places that can demonstrate they have enough hospital beds, respirators, etc and have a mitigation plan in place covering social distancing, masks, cleaning high touch areas should be allowed to re-open. There is no guarantee we will have a vaccine in 1 year or at all. You have to balance this against having tens of millions out of work and unable to feed themselves and their families.

does anyone here agree with this?

3 months? are they trying to financially crippled California, and in turn the US?

I support states making decisions for themselves. I hope California isn't financially crippled. Now, as to why they're doing this? Well I hope it's for the safety of the citizens but this is California after all. They knew there is a major boom coming when the country opens back up and they do NOT want Trump getting any credit for it under his Presidency. That's a tad conspiracy theorish of me but...... it's California.

Back