Law LA Stay-At-Home-Order Continued For 3 More Months

tenor.gif

Watch, movies, if any, will 100% be filmed outside of cali.

Good. I support state's rights. California should close down as long as they want. Personally, I think they should really stick it to Trump and lock down until a vaccine arrives.

LA economy in the crapper

don't worry though, hollywood elite will still get whatever they want, right?

Last edited:
Good. I support state's rights. California should close down as long as they want. Personally, I think they should really stick it to Trump and lock down until a vaccine arrives.

Yeah I noticed some people seem to have abandoned championing states rights during this pandemic.

Bit of a blanket statement that doesn't really shed light on anything. At the same time they're announcing more business re-opening around here so "stay-at-home" in a month or two might look drastically different than now for people and businesses.

LA is still opening up within those 3 months.

California is gonna lift the restrictions for the redneck parts but that doesnt mean LA is ready to open up like they are

Bit of a blanket statement that doesn't really shed light on anything. At the same time they're announcing more business re-opening around here so "stay-at-home" in a month or two might look drastically different than now for people and businesses.
Yes this is under the framework of the "5 Stage Plan." Beaches re-open tomorrow.

Seems weird since San Diego has been opening up a lot of shit since May 1st. Is this specific to LA county and not coming from Newsom?

Seems weird since San Diego has been opening up a lot of shit since May 1st. Is this specific to LA county and not coming from Newsom?

Its not official. Its just what their health department head said.

Densely populated areas will all most likely need to do this until a vaccine is available. Having a county by county approach is a lot better method than statewide

They try this with OC the shit will hit the fan.

Do what you gotta do, Cali. Let's see how this plays out.

Yeah, they plan on opening the beaches tomorrow as well so there might be more to this

3 months might just be a precaution and things may start opening up sooner. Even here in Oregon, our stupid ass governor extended the lockdown until July 6th but most of the rural counties in our state will be opening up on Friday. The metro area is still going to be locked down for a few more weeks but in my county a few barbers and salon workers I know will be opening up on Friday with some restrictions.

does anyone here agree with this?

3 months? are they trying to financially crippled California, and in turn the US?

Back