Law LA sheriffs frequently harass families of people they kill

It says alleged right in the article, give me proof before I condemn.
no doubt about it

Rampart Scandal

only in LA, would you get a ticket made up out of thin air because the cop didnt like you, it's happened to multiple people I know, including myself, that's why I stay away from the area and live in the burbs with white people. If only I had the ability to rip my kids from their schools and start over, I would not be in LA county, instead, I'd be in orange or texas or florida.

Explains why after Tupac was shot in Vegas the hospital was getting dozens of death threat calls, saying they were going to finish him off in there

Anyone of you guys remmember from some years back where cops took out measuring tapes to measure the distance from the curb , or was it a parking line??, to the parked car of some kids who had complained about the cops harassing them? They ticketed the kids for being every soo slightly off the 1 foot rule.

IF they are doing that shit, they suck as human beings.

Condemning anyone in this Era of False Outrage without proof is for assholes.

Sounds like the police out there have been infiltrated by ganbangers.

Police pay extra attention to families known to be involved in crime. Ho ree sheet. Going to take this abuse claim with a planetary sized grain of salt

When you liberal rejects finally get the copless society you think you want. How will you defend yourselves without balls or weapons?

Legitimate question.

When you liberal rejects finally get the copless society you think you want. How will you defend yourselves without balls or weapons?

Legitimate question.
balls and weapons. some of your brothers are straight pussy and you should regulate that cause you know that they aren't gonna listen to reason being strapped on duty with you to back them

They’re just trying to get home to their families , girlfriends and sidepieces safely .

LA police are fucking psychos. Anyone who followed the Christopher Dorner saga knows that.

Legitimate question.
You can want policing and hate LASD, who are notorious by bad policing standards.
LA police are fucking psychos. Anyone who followed the Christopher Dorner saga knows that.
Both have flaws, but LASD is on a completely different level than LAPD these days. There are big differences.

Why do you have both Police and Sheriff?

Why do you have both Police and Sheriff?
LAPD covers the city of LA. LASD covers the county, so they contract with cities who can't afford to have their own police departments and also unincorporated areas. LASD is also responsible for the jail system in LA. They answer to different municipal authorities as well.

Back