Social LA Homeless violence on the rise, bum throws Hot Diarrhea on woman in Hollywood

Also, nothing surprises me in Hollywood, at least outside of West Hollywood. Some of the scumiest of scumbags and weirdos hang out around Hollywood Blvd.

And then get elected Mayor of West Hollywood like that pervert Duran.

Downtown LA is basically a tent city with roaming zombies at this point. That’s what Democratic rule leads to eventually.

its not people who got hooked on opiates , forever war , weather that attracts the homeless or the fact that our society is leaving a lot of people in the dust or the fact that all the mental hospitals that used to house crazy people have been shut down

Nope

Its the fuckin democrats man Thats who created the homeless problem

Isn't Hot Diarrhea Chipotle's newest offering?

Man I got it easy, the homeless guy down the street only threatened to shoot me the other morning.

Chappelle-9.gif

This is pretty bad... But please, let's not go crazy and start talking about spending public money to build housing and pay for drug and mental health treatment to actually get homeless bucket shitters off the streets. An occasional diarrhea assault isn't worth that sort of madness.

Downtown LA is basically a tent city with roaming zombies at this point. That’s what Democratic rule leads to eventually.
LA they throw hot diarrhea and in Chicago they throw hot lead, seems like we need a ban on guns and spicy food....

One could say she got shit faced.

How was it hot and also months old? And wouldn't it dry out? There are some inconsistencies.

\
LOL I don't know why I just realized that was Vida Guerra in that skit.
Man she changed the game, I had the biggest crush on her she still looks good at 47, she lied about her age, by a few years she is like 47 or 48 now, but they list her at 45

Vida-Guerra-in-tight-pants--01.jpg

vida-guerra-was-seen-taking-her-puppy-shopping-with-a-group-of-friends-at-the-grove-in-hollywood-170817_2.jpg

Also Captain America used to hit that.
chris-evans-vida-guerra-02.jpg

its not people who got hooked on opiates , forever war , weather that attracts the homeless or the fact that our society is leaving a lot of people in the dust or the fact that all the mental hospitals that used to house crazy people have been shut down

Nope

Its the fuckin democrats man Thats who created the homeless problem

That's what I said.

That would suck especially if that diarrhea had c-diff in it.

The rule in LA is not democratic. The rule is more akin to a type of fascism we have only just had a glimpse of. A hive minded self destructive one that is continually voted in because minorities are taught that if they vote a different way, white man bad.

Also tbf, Republicans are pretty left in Cali.

Back