Social LA Homeless violence on the rise, bum throws Hot Diarrhea on woman in Hollywood

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

A night near the Hollywood Walk of Fame would change a woman's life, as she was getting into her car and a homeless man sprinted across Hollywood Boulevard toward her.

Heidi Van Tassel was parked in Hollywood after having a pleasant evening out with friends at an authentic Thai restaurant. Suddenly a man randomly pulled her out of the car, dragged her out to the middle of the street, and dumped a bucket of feces on her head, Van Tassel said and public records confirm.

"It was diarrhea. Hot liquid. I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes," Van Tassel said. "Paramedics who came to treat me said there was so much of it on me, that it looked like the man was saving it up for a month."

Van Tassel was rushed to Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital after the grotesque attack, where she was tested for infectious diseases caused by contact with feces. She'll need to be retested every three months.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/inves...ed-on-woman-hollywood-homeless-564585101.html

This is not shocking to me. I used to work in Hollywood they got a lot of crack heads, violent transients there, lived and worked in DTLA for several years seen crazy random attacks by homeless all the time worst I seen was some homeless woman spit one of those grossest phelgms at a young white college student who put her ear phones on while coming out of starbucks. I was sitting there drinking my coffee and this homeless woman was asking for money and she didn't like the college student ignoring her so she followed her and spit right on the side of her face, it was a green bloody phlegm it was disgusting they had to call the ambulance and I'm pretty sure she had o get tested every month for diseases.

its getting worse, I worked in DTLA up until 3 years ago when I lost my job there and sold my loft. This is drug induced psychosis, these are not your regular homeless, these people are not hard up people looking for jobs they are druggies who developed mental illness from years of drugs, many of them cannot be saved because their brains are permanently destroyed. I keep posting about this because its one of the issues that are hard to tackle and its getting worse, some people like saying legalize all drugs, but if you do so, this shit happens where they fry their brains and are useless to society because of drug addiction.

I can’t think of anything more disgusting than hot diarrhea

Downtown LA is basically a tent city with roaming zombies at this point. That’s what Democratic rule leads to eventually.

I can’t think of anything more disgusting than hot diarrhea
I feel bad for that woman, that is a horror. HOT diarrhea that the emergency team said was probably saved up for months she has to get tested for infectious diseases every 3 months because some illness take months to show symptoms.

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge that dumping a bucket of diarrhea on someone's head is a little funny

I’m a firm believer in an eye for an eye. The woman should be allowed to dump a few months worth of her hot diarrhea on his head.

I'm just wondering why she found it hot but still complains?

I’m a firm believer in an eye for an eye. The woman should be allowed to dump a few months worth of her hot diarrhea on his head.
baSkRri.jpg

I question it still being hot. It would cool off quick, and some of it was older. I think maybe she meant it was "hot."

I could forgive it if it was just regular old run of the mill diarrhea. Hot diarrhea though? Too far.

People wonder why i get aggressive with idiotic and pushy homeless.

For reg harmless homeless i feel sorry for and wish then the best. Underrated items to donate are deoderant, soap, toothbrush and paste, tampons etc.

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge that dumping a bucket of diarrhea on someone's head is a little funny
It reminds me of when I was living in Chicago and some woman was riding the train at 2 am and some homeless dude walked up to her and started hitting her with a sock full of shit.

Also, nothing surprises me in Hollywood, at least outside of West Hollywood. Some of the scumiest of scumbags and weirdos hang out around Hollywood Blvd.

Rumor is there was some residual Alpha Brain among the feces. Let's pray this is true, it doesn't have to be all bad news.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back