l will be depressed if Mir beats Fedor

How old are they both? They have to be getting up there.

giphy.gif

Same.

Fuck that fat juicehead cunt.

Hope Fedor fucks him up.

God Bless both though.

God Bless all fighters.

God Bless humanity.

"If we lived in Truth; if we spoke the Truth - then we could walk with God once again, and respect ourselves, and others, and the world. Then we might treat ourselves like people we cared for. We might strive to set the world straight. We might orient it toward Heaven, where we could want people we cared for to dwell, instead of Hell, where our resentment and hatred would eternally sentence everyone." - 12 Rules for Life, Jordan B. Peterson

It's alright, if Fedor loses, at least it's too a decent guy like Frank

I have no pick in this fight and don't really care who wins. I respect Fedor and Mir both

That would be fucking crazy. Other fighters beating him is fine. But not Mir. Hope Fedor KOs Mir brutally.

So Mitrione is fine but Mir isn't???

I would have been if the fight was 10 years ago. Now both are so far past their primes it really doesn't matter.

You should be actually happy if he losses to Mir, could you imagine watching Fedor losing to fucking Chael Sonnen? that would have been some depressing shit right there

Here's too hoping fat russian bumrush and knock that stupid schmug face out of juiced mir, and his fucking cocky demeanor and stupid curly hair.

Anyway, Fyodor s been fighting like a bum lately, wont be surprised if chemical enhanced Mirr takes it.

Anyway, im going with Fedor 1st rd controversial TKO win.

You should be actually happy if he losses to Mir, could you imagine watching Fedor losing to fucking Chael Sonnen? that would have been some depressing shit right there

Part of me would love for Chael to have wins over Wanderlei/Rampage/Shogun/Fedor

Chael > Pride

Back