l will be depressed if Mir beats Fedor

If Mir beats Fedor then Werdum he gets the GOAT hw label in my book. That being said... He wouldn't beat Fedor.

Anyone defeating Fedor at this point means little. I mean, it will look good on paper and haters will love it. But in all honesty it means very little.

He's a modern-day LHW or MW that dominated the HW division in the last era.

4579111-0095988360-9ccec.jpg

fedoraoki.jpg

The angle of these photos is all wrong. Ben is a competent opponent for anyone. I am really loving the Double A vs Mir fight. There was a time when the pin point accuracy of AAs strikes seemed like a good match against Mir's ground game. I feel like over a decade later it still is a compelling match up.

When Mir is good, he's good.

The angle of these photos is all wrong. Ben is a competent opponent for anyone. I am really loving the Double A vs Mir fight. There was a time when the pin point accuracy of AAs strikes seemed like a good match against Mir's ground game. I feel like over a decade later it still is a compelling match up.

He's just not anymore. He was the greatest. He's still among the greatest (imo still the best), but he's no longer a credible threat. The size difference wasn't a problem when he was an athletic juggernaut. He is no longer that.

pFn6cXT.jpg

9648_large_huge.jpg

And when Mir is bad...

lesnar-vs-mir.jpg

I still can't ignore the fact that Nog almost KO'd him.

NOG ffs.

He's just not anymore. He was the greatest. He's still among the greatest (imo still the best), but he's no longer a credible threat. The size difference wasn't a problem when he was an athletic juggernaut. He is no longer that.

pFn6cXT.jpg

9648_large_huge.jpg

With all due respect, JJ isn't a small LW.

And yes there are unflattering pictures of him online.

pFn6cXT.jpg

9648_large_huge.jpg

"My weight is not enough and strength is not enough either, so I have to take the fight by mastery."

With all due respect, JJ isn't a small LW.

As far as LHW go, he's not big. Gus, Bader, Tex, Johnson, are all the same or larger. Middleweights like Sonnen, Rockhold, Marquardt, also around the same.

Have you seen those recent photos of Fedor?

He's looking much more lean, and muscular.

Actually looks much younger than when he fought with SF.

And when Mir is bad...

lesnar-vs-mir.jpg

I still can't ignore the fact that Nog almost KO'd him.

NOG ffs.

I would rather see Nog vs Mir 3. That would be a FS1 show I couldn't pass up.

As far as LHW go, he's not big. Gus, Bader, Tex, Johnson, are all the same or larger. Middleweights like Sonnen, Rockhold, Marquardt, also around the same.

Can I get some stats? I do not feel like looking for myself.

I'd be ecstatic if Mir beat Fedor. At this point it's a distinct possibility if they ever get matched up.

Mir is too washed up to fight the GOAT. How about a non ufc fight with Fedor vs Lesnar?

Can I get some stats? I do not feel like looking for myself.

If you need to find the random sources, threads have been made of them, and numbers are usually gleened from news articles or interviews. You can always assume a 5lbs flux when we're talking walking-weights, even when training but not in a direct camp.

Bader: 225-230
Ortiz: 220-225
Johnson: 220-225
Texieira: 225-230
Jones: 230
Gus: 220-225
Fedor: 225-230
Sonnen: 225-230

He's already lost to Hendo and Silva. Mir isn't much worse than Silva was and isn't as bad as Hendo was.

*Numbers are pulled from MilesAbove's ass

He's already lost to Hendo and Silva. Mir isn't much worse than Silva was and isn't as bad as Hendo was.

To be fair, HGH/TRT hendo is pretty damn good. Definitely not the same guy that fought Mous.

Properly advertised Fedor vs Lesnar could be the biggest fight ever.

Back