L.A.

Yeah, LA sucks. I will never understand why people like it so much. San Diego is awesome.

Except Dominick Cruz cake from SD. I will never understand how such a great place produced such an annoying human.

nah, i disagree. i've seen most of western europe, and parts of eastern europe. cities like new york, san francisco, boston, chicago, are just as great as cities like london, paris, berlin, rome, etc. if anything, european cities are the ones in decline, with the influx of refugees.

i haven't been to australia, so i can't comment on the cities there.
Not even close lmao. So much more culture in Europe. Americas citys don’t compare to Europe sorry pal.

Bullshit. I’ve been to Europe. They have the same big city problems any big city has. London, Paris, Amsterdam, those cities have big city problems like any other city. Overcrowding, trash everywhere and homeless. Don’t come here spewing bullshit.
It’s not about problems you freak. It’s about being a cooler city to visit. Americans in general are rude and the cities there don’t have the culture that Europe has. Deal with it

It’s not about problems you freak. It’s about being a cooler city to visit. Americans in general are rude and the cities there don’t have the culture that Europe has. Deal with it
Haha. I’ve been all over Europe and all over the US. Europe has some cool areas no doubt. The US has cool ass areas as well. Sure if you are visiting Europe from the US it’s bad ass to be there and experience it. Deal with it.

guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
Disagree all you want I’m 110% right. All the American cities are the same basically. Filled with loud obnoxious rude americans. Same country so basically everything is the same.

Go to Europe and you have vastly different countries with different cultures within driving distance of each other.

What is even unique about American cities? I’ve been to New York La, San Fran. All your “nice cities” and there is nothing special there. They don’t even come close to European cities. Get a grip

Haha. I’ve been all over Europe and all over the US. Europe has some cool areas no doubt. The US has cool ass areas as well. Sure if you are visiting Europe from the US it’s bad ass to be there and experience it. Deal with it.
America dosen’t compare sorry.

Disagree all you want I’m 110% right. All the American cities are the same basically. Filled with loud obnoxious rude americans. Same country so basically everything is the same.

Go to Europe and you have vastly different countries with different cultures within driving distance of each other.

What is even unique about American cities? I’ve been to New York La, San Fran. All your “nice cities” and there is nothing special there. They don’t even come close to European cities. Get a grip

how ironic. you're calling us, "rude and obnoxious", yet you're the one who's acting that way in this thread. it sounds like you're the one trying to convince yourself of this. very strange behavior you're currently displaying.

I really like LA. Everyone compares LA, and NYC, and they say NYC feels more like a real city, because LA has so much sprawl. But people dont realize for some reason, that LA is more dense than people give it credit for, including the cities and towns outside of LA right next to it.

In fact LA is a huge city just by itself. In terms of area of city limits, it is more massive than the five boroughs of NYC. And all the towns in the southern portion of LA County combined keep a relatively stable density that is actually higher than most places including NYC burbs, and keeps this level of density over a huge area.

And that is why SoCal has so many people. It is actually one of the most densely packed metros in the USA if not the world. It think the misconceptions come from that fact that most structures are not that high. That probably because of earthquakes. But they pack a lot into a small area.

This is the exact problem with LA. Thats why people don't like it....it's central core isn't dense for major city but it just has a massive sprawl of dense suburbs. The entire city has to drive over a wide span and it's a clusterfuck of traffic.

how ironic. you're calling us, "rude and obnoxious", yet you're the one who's acting that way in this thread. it sounds like you're the one trying to convince yourself of this. very strange behavior you're currently displaying.
Met plenty of Americans pal. Enough to know that most of you are arragant and annoying.

Say I’m acting strange all you want but this is all on topic. You’re saying how much better American cities are than Europe and I’m telling you why they are not. One of the reasons being the people in America are rude.

Met plenty of Americans pal. Enough to know that most of you are arragant and annoying.

Say I’m acting strange all you want but this is all on topic. You’re saying how much better American cities are than Europe and I’m telling you why they are not. One of the reasons being the people in America are rude.

i didn't say that american cities were better. i'm saying they're on par with european cities. and i'll be honest: yes, i've met rude americans. but guess what? i've met rude europeans as well. and as an american, i've made plenty of friends with europeans, so you've come across at least one american (me) who isn't rude and obnoxious.

i'm probably being trolled right now lol. no way can anyone think that an entire group acts a certain way. guess i fell for it haha.

America dosen’t compare sorry.
Lol, I’ve been all over and travel regularly to different countries. I’ve been to Asia, Europe, South America and all over North America, including Mexico and Canada. Like I said, there are cool ass spots and cool people everywhere. You seem like an angry dude and really need to deal with your anger issues. You seem to be generalizing.

If I went Paris and just focused on the rude Paris boys and dog shit all over the place I would say it’s full of shitty people. Same if I went to London and dealt with the god dammed Hench hoodie chavs or travelers, would think the same thing.

You need to deal with it.

Lol, I’ve been all over and travel regularly to different countries. I’ve been to Asia, Europe, South America and all over North America, including Mexico and Canada. Like I said, there are cool ass spots and cool people everywhere. You seem like an angry dude and really need to deal with your anger issues. You seem to be generalizing.

If I went Paris and just focused on the rude Paris boys and dog shit all over the place I would say it’s full of shitty people. Same if I went to London and dealt with the god dammed Hench hoodie chavs or travelers, would think the same thing.

You need to deal with it.
Americans are quite possibly the whiniest most annoying people on earth. All people do there is complain and act entitled. Makes me a bit sick to be honest.

People in Europe have a little thing called self respect. Maybe that’s something a lot more of you Yanks should learn.

All the Yanks I met travelling were constantly judging/thinking they are better than people from other cultures because they are different to what they are used to in Murica.

Americans are quite possibly the whiniest most annoying people on earth. All people do there is complain and act entitled. Makes me a bit sick to be honest.

People in Europe have a little thing called self respect. Maybe that’s something a lot more of you Yanks should learn.

All the Yanks I met travelling were constantly judging/thinking they are better than people from other cultures because they are different to what they are used to in Murica.
Lol. You’re complaining about arrogance, yet you act as if you are better than Americans.

Back