L.A.

Dogstarman

Old man jiu jitsu
@Silver
Reaction score
so I went to Los Angeles for work. It seemed like a real shit hole. I went to Redondo Beach and venice beach. I also hung around Torrance and the airport area to train. it seemed like a rundowned shitty town.

L.A. felt like a real shithole city. I was there and it was run down and the traffic was horrific. I would rather be in San Diego any day or even any beach in shitty Florida or Texas than anwhere in LA. Please help me change my mind any of you L.A. fanatics.

You could've been in San Francisco and had to dodge needles & fecal matter

Been to L.A. once and thought pretty much the same thing.

Hung out one night on the Sunset Strip and was also underwhelmed. Every chick was a starfucker, and the beers were crazy expensive.

$7 for a Rolling Rock and this was in 2001.

You could've been in San Francisco and had to dodge needles & fecal matter
San Fran is horrible. I took my family there and thought I was going to fight a homeless dude that yelled at me that I was disrespecting him for refusing to give him money. I decided I would carry a knife and gun every time I visited SF to protect my family, damn the consequences.

Been to L.A. once and thought pretty much the same thing.

Hung out one night on the Sunset Strip and was also underwhelmed. Every chick was a starfucker, and the beers were crazy expensive.

$7 for a Rolling Rock and this was in 2001.
Lol. Rolling rock should be cheap as fuck.

so I went to Los Angeles for work. It seemed like a real shit hole. I went to Redondo Beach and venice beach. I also hung around Torrance and the airport area to train. it seemed like a rundowned shitty town.

L.A. felt like a real shithole city. I was there and it was run down and the traffic was horrific. I would rather be in San Diego any day or even any beach in shitty Florida or Texas than anwhere in LA. Please help me change my mind any of you L.A. fanatics.
I went a few years ago too, I was at the game when they won the Stanley Cup. Didn't get the appeal either, fucking shit hole! Did the whole tour, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Venice, saw Michael Jackson's house, where he died, and Whitney Houston's hotel, ie where she died. I just don't get it. Hollywood is a hole too.
and LA 10s, nope, plastic as shit

No kidding.
Hey bro. As a fellow spurs fan and Texan. What the fuck is happening with the spurs son. They lost Kawai and Parker. Do you think they will make it to the play offs?

Newport down to Dana Point is better.

I went a few years ago too, I was at the game when they won the Stanley Cup. Didn't get the appeal either, fucking shit hole! Did the whole tour, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Venice, saw Michael Jackson's house, where he died, and Whitney Houston's hotel, ie where she died. I just don't get it. Hollywood is a hole too.
Yeah bro. One of my good friends decided to move to L.A. I was saddened by this. What a Shithole. He needed to work shit out with his wife, which I understand, but the dude is gunna fuck it up. He needs to come back to DFW where the streets are prestine, every woman has a waxed pussy and a cute Texas drawl.

and LA 10s, nope, plastic as shit

You did not like Malibu?

You did not like Malibu?
Malibu was ok. It was so weird for me to see the divide once you crossed into Beverly Hills, the grass was manicured well, it was so obvious that there was a divide.

You did not like Malibu?
Dude, why is it that Malibu is like that and the rest of L.A. is a shithole. Also, isn’t Redondo supposed to be a “nice” beach. Seemed like a shithole to me.

Hey bro. As a fellow spurs fan and Texan. What the fuck is happening with the spurs son. They lost Kawai and Parker. Do you think they will make it to the play offs?

Good question.

It's gonna be super hard, that's for sure. And it looks like Manu might finally retire.

They're gonna have to start from scratch big time.

Sucks about Kawhi. Dude had the entire city behind him since he became a Spur. Everybody loved him, then he decided to ride the bench in hopes for a trade.

Let's just say he's not SA's favorite person right now.

San Diego is the only big city in Cali worth going to. California out in the country is nice though.

Good question.

It's gonna be super hard, that's for sure. And it looks like Manu might finally retire.

They're gonna have to start from scratch big time.

Sucks about Kawhi. Dude had the entire city behind him since he became a Spur. Everybody loved him, then he decided to ride the bench in hopes for a trade.

Let's just say he's not SA's favorite person right now.
Bruh. I thought the dude wanted to be super star. If he stayed in S.A. I could see that happening. He could be another Timmy. He is going to be mediocre team to be a mediocre player.

Back