News KZ was up on the cards

Official cards had KZ up.

Drs7TWsUwAEvewt.jpg

KZ and Volkov should start a club

That’s a bit heartbreaking. Poor Zombie.

I'm not fan boying KZ I just thought it was interesting
Not everyone has an agenda, my guy
Lmao don't worry about that clown.

It was interesting to know how it was being scored.

Thankyou for the thread.

Didn't say you did, but with the amount of crying I'm seeing on these threads, it's hard to tell who's trying to take away from Yair's win, this could help their cause as lost as it is.

Sorry your braindead hero charged forward into an elbow in a fighting he was winning, with 2 seconds left.

LOL KZ once again sacrificed to the Bleed God and this is the shit you give to him in return? A Korean Failure? LMFAO

Lmao don't worry about that clown.

It was interesting to know how it was being scored.

Thankyou for the thread.

Lol, cute, I'm a clown, how original, don't get to worked up now, I think he can speak for himself.

Edit. I have a fan, that's nice.

I do feel bad for KZ. But I'm glad we got an awesome finish.

When I saw KZ face plant I was like

<mma3><{hughesimpress}>

I had KZ winning 49-46 but the rounds were close. Awesome fight but wish KZ didn’t get KTFO lol

The haters are strong here, Soul. They don't understand some of us just love the fights and can comment on them without an agenda.

Why are people bitching, whining and moaning over one of the best fights, comebacks, KOs of all time? Are you fucking stupid? Like Yair was trying to LnP KZ until the KO! They threw it down and Yair got one of the most amazing finishes ever! And he ain't talking shit like Ronda, Lesnar and McGregor! What is there to hate? Why are yall mad? Fucking dumbasses! Lmao

Sorry your braindead hero charged forward into an elbow in a fighting he was winning, with 2 seconds left.

Calling a guy brain dead for getting hit with a never before landed KO in the UFC is pretty shitty if you

He used perfect movement on that combo and exited to the weak side.

Lol, cute, I'm a clown, how original, don't get to worked up now, I think he can speak for himself.

Edit. I have a fan, that's nice.
Who's your fan? Lmao.

People had this fight split so people want to know the score card, you were probably one of the Conor gobblers that kept bringing up how Conor won a round against khabib.

Good thing this is MMA and anything can happen, making this the most exciting sport in the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back