KZ vs Yair is the best fight i've ever seen.

That was...INCREDIBLE!!!

You have to watch that live! I’m so freaking happy I saw that live.

With all the garbage that’s happened in the UFC as of late, it was a breath of fresh air to see that fight!!!

Easily the best fight I've seen in Denver. And on top of Cerrone finally getting that hometown win and in impressive fashion, fucking incredible show.

But tell me a non bum, fixed, or limited fight. Please, I need to experience the greatness of a fight

His name was Julio Inglesias. Look it up. The GOAT of all GOATs.

It was a good fight. I wasn’t super rivetted as it was happing though. The insane finish might be what’s making your panties wet.

KZ going right down the rankings bro. Probably get fed to the Zabit next and after that it's on to being a gatekeeper.

Youre right though if he had an actual coach he might have evolved past the same fighting style hes had since the Roop ko loss. Still has no wrestling to speak of, no footwork besides stand in the pocket and run forward and still never throws a body shot.
That's a fair assessment tbh and I'm a big KZ fan. His grappling isn't bad, he's good on the ground but he could always improve and his takedowns leave something to be desired at times.

He would be a killer if he could work the body the way he works the head. He also needs some defense for the leg kicks beyond the other fighter breaking his foot. But I would hate it if he changed too much and stopped his move forward no matter what pressure.

It was a good fight. I wasn’t super rivetted as it was happing though. The insane finish might be what’s making your panties wet.
for sure.
That and I didn't take them off before I jumped in the shower.

That's a fair assessment tbh and I'm a big KZ fan. His grappling isn't bad, he's good on the ground but he could always improve and his takedowns leave something to be desired at times.

He would be a killer if he could work the body the way he works the head. He also needs some defense for the leg kicks beyond the other fighter breaking his foot. But I would hate it if he changed too much and stopped his move forward no matter what pressure.

I really like KZ. Was rooting for him but some of these foreign fighters get so many delusional nut huggers it almost makes me want to see them lose just to see the fallout.

I feel the same way about Shogun. He was my favorite fighter years until this place ruined him for me

Fun fight, but not even close to the best I've ever seen.

Pace was slow for FW (albeit it was at high altitude), and way too many hugs.

KZ going right down the rankings bro. Probably get fed to the Zabit next and after that it's on to being a gatekeeper.

Youre right though if he had an actual coach he might have evolved past the same fighting style hes had since the Roop ko loss. Still has no wrestling to speak of, no footwork besides stand in the pocket and run forward and still never throws a body shot.
I remember hearing the coach tell him to not throw too many leg kicks and he stopped them completely. That was terrible instruction, those were the only thing he was mixing it up with.

Either one of these guys could beat the steroids out of Brian Ortega, who might very well be the next FW title holder.
Nah KZ has no footwork whatsoever, terrible fight IQ and wings 1-2s all night. Yair had an impressive finish but he will be badly exposed by better fighters in the top 5

Back