KZ vs Yair is the best fight i've ever seen.

I'm done.
No need to continue watching mma.
It's been a great ride.

Time to go to bed.
It was a great fight and a fantastic finish but it's not the greatest fight of all time.

Yair tricked him with the hug bullshit.

Insane fight and even more insane ending.

yes best fight ever

What a great and dynamic fight, Korean zombie really displayed his deep bag of weapons for sure.

Foty candidate. Best fight ever, not even

Dude, absolutely amazing.
Will be remembered as an all time great legendary fight for the books.
Much respect to both of those guys, wow

It was not the best. And the ending was pure fucking BS. I hate MMA.

Great fight that had one hell of a exclamation stamp at the end.

This fight wouldnt make my top 20 but it was a great fight indeed
IDK man.
It was a great fight before the last second ko.
The only thing that would have made it better is if the scorecards were more competitive.. I had it 50-45 for KZ when they were high fiving with 10 seconds left.

But that's only because of round by round scoring. That was a really close competitive fight.

The finish just put it over the top bc I though KZ had a UD in the bag.

Not even close. pretty slow pace, and quite one sided. Yair did very little apart from a few moments. Just overrated from the finish.

IDK man.
It was a great fight before the last second ko.
The only thing that would have made it better is if the scorecards were more competitive.. I had it 50-45 for KZ when they were high fiving with 10 seconds left.

But that's only because of round by round scoring. That was a really close competitive fight.

The finish just put it over the top bc I though KZ had a UD in the bag.

KZ was down on the score cards which surprised me. Yair looked a ton of kicks that were overlooked by KZ punching

Lol he at least lost round 2 and most gave Yair round 3 as well
Hmm I didn't look at how other people scored it.
I saw KZ getting tagged on the lead leg badly, and eating big elbows and punches to the face but after every hard shot yair threw KZ walked through it and landed 2-3 behind it.
Until that crazy fuckin' last second elbow while bent over at the waist... just fucking nuts.

It was amazing, but lost points to the times they were overly nice.

When kz was hands down, taking a moment to scan the crowd reaction, yair shouldve head kicked him into oblivion

Back