Media KZ to Ortega, "you lie too much"

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score

I'm inclined to agree with KZ considering all of the various rumored fights with Ortega that never happen.

As opposed to lie just the right amount?

KZ does not even speak English, his manager must be raging again

Brain "PED/CTE" ortega is a scum, he ducked aldo and zabit, knew they were BAD match up for him, so he want KZ. KZ will KO him too

Ortega got the promo push and has been living it up. Hate to say it but he probably is looking at this fight as high risk low reward. KZ just blasted Moicano who was seen as a legit prospect before his last two fights. It's really the fight to book just looking at who is open to fight right now.

If KZ wants to stay active book the fight. Volk is waiting for his TS and Ortega is just about the only person not booked. Kattar vs Zabit should be good but I would have rather Zabit have fought someone else. Yair vs Stephens is cool I guess. I'm not a fan of Emmett and I can't even place why...

Brain "PED/CTE" ortega is a scum, he ducked aldo and zabit, knew they were BAD match up for him, so he want KZ. KZ will KO him too
I don't think he truly wants KZ he already ducked once. Might mess up his Modelo money. He probably wanted Volk and I wouldn't have been surprised if they gave him that fight. Dana gave Ortega a big promotional push after Frankie and before Max.

Ortega is probably the biggest duck in the UFC and a proven steroid cheater, don't know how the guy still has fans.

Ortega is losing relevancy. He needs to go fight and win.

Honestly, I feel that KZ is a bad matchup for Ortega. Great on the ground and spectacular on the feet.

Holloway really messed up his confidence and he’s probably thinking KZ is another Holloway that just keeps on coming.

Ortega got the promo push and has been living it up. Hate to say it but he probably is looking at this fight as high risk low reward.

I disagree. I think a win over KZ is huge.

When you think of top 5 UFC FW in terms of popularity, you gotta put KZ on the list. Only FW more popular are Holloway, Aldo, Ortega, and Edgar.
A high risk, low reward is someone like a zabit.
If he wants a name fighter, it’s gotta be KZ or Aldo

I disagree. I think a win over KZ is huge.

When you think of top 5 UFC FW in terms of popularity, you gotta put KZ on the list. Only FW more popular are Holloway, Aldo, Ortega, and Edgar.
A high risk, low reward is someone like a zabit.
If he wants a name fighter, it’s gotta be KZ or Aldo
I agree completely I just think Ortega would rather fight Aldo or Volk for a title eliminator and steer clear of KZ. I'm with @John Cena on this one KZ isn't a great matchup for Ortega. Ortega might know this.

Ortega is probably the biggest duck in the UFC and a proven steroid cheater, don't know how the guy still has fans.

5 years ago coach James Larson gave Brian Ortega a choice........Modelo the official beer of Drostanolone errm no scratch that. Modelo the official beer of stuff almost like Hydroxycut in a way.

BS aside he did own up to it initially.

“In preparation for my UFC debut, I used a banned substance called drostanalone," confessed Ortega. "It was an irresponsible decision that I will regret for the rest of my life. I apologize to my family, friends, fans, the UFC and everyone else who was affected by my selfish actions. It should be known that my coaches were totally unaware of my decisions, and I am ashamed that I let down the people who believed in me more than I believed in myself.”

“Going forward, I’d rather lose a fair fight to any opponent, than defeat myself the way I have done,”

But then he backpedaled. Still he has done quite well without it since.....
Not a doctor but pretty sure Drostanalone is an injectable.

"I’ll let people hate on me for whatever reason,” Ortega told MMAjunkie. “For me it was something, I admitted – or, I publicly talked about it and said, ‘Yes, I did take something.’ I’ve never took nothing else like injectables or anything like that. It was an oral thing to make you cut weight. It’s almost Hydroxycut in a way. Or like fen-phen – remember that? I took that in order to help my weight cut, which every fighter hates weight-cutting. But I never excused no matter what it is that I took. I took full responsibility for what is it, what I did, and I did my punishment. I paid my time, and I continue with my life as anyone else does.”

Last edited:
Ortega also ducked Jeremy Stephens but was willing to rematch Frankie

Always seemed like a fake mf to me

KZ would destroy him. I really want to see Aldo vs KZ re-match and KZ vs Holloway.

I don't get why people get so butthurt about pre-fight bullshit. Do you need incentives to fuck, to?

We'll never have the full story from behind the scenes. Fighters have many reasons/issues why they would take/not a take, a fight.

If/when the fight actually happens, just enjoy it, whiny TMZ bitches.

Back