KZ opens as-175 favorite over Frankie

Odds sounds about right. Frankie has lost a step but will always be a live dog in any fight he's in. I think the X factor will be if KZ can stop the single leg.

I thought Frankie was headed to BW?

Lmao wtf

Frankie should be a -250 favorite over this dude at least

Betting the house on the Answer

A few years back, I'd say Edgar wins it but now it's closer and I see no problem with KZ being seen as a favorite.

KZ's striking has gotten refined and he isn't afraid to fight of his back so he'll let loose when on the feet and will threaten subs, reversals and sweeps off his back.

Dang. Now this fight isn't going to be as exciting. Nevertheless, KZ, as Cerebral as he is a magician, can easily ko Frankie. Particularly if KZ lures him into a false sense of security. Then your in for some nasty carnage.

Im sure after seeing Max vs Frankie, that laid out a blue print for KZ.

Frankies's only shot to victory is to take KZ down and dominate him there, which in all likelyhood probably wouldn't happen. Or to Dance around KZ all day to win a boring azz decision.

KZ is an elite striker whom might be better than Max. And KZ's ground game and submissions are up there with the best. Imo, KZ should be the favorite.

Last edited:
After seeing Frankie fight Oliviera and Max, I feel KZ will not only win, but will have a better overall performance if this fight goes the distance...

bet the house on frankie, why do you think he jumped on the fight ASAP ? they dont know what is wrestling in china ...

Korean Zombie

Also, KZ has a good wrestling / grappling game. Everyone except you knows this.

No chance Frankie can lay on him for 5 rounds and no chance Kz doesn’t catch him, he has caught better fighters and will definitely catch little Frankie, Ortega fucked him right up

I would put my money on Edgar. I think he is a lot faster and will pick Zombie apart.
Hahaha with a time machine ? He hasn’t been faster than anyone in quite some time, got sparked by Holloway and T-City and Kz is as fast as either of them

Lmao wtf

Frankie should be a -250 favorite over this dude at least

Betting the house on the Answer

RIP your cardboard box

Back