KZ:"Jose Aldo was much weaker as a person than I thought. Mendes stronger as person."

I wouldn't want to see a rematch between him and Dustin, yet.

Give KZ, Brandao.

Brandao would be a gimme fight. I would like him to fight someone high up on the rankings. Nik Lentz would be a good test for his comeback fight. Hes looked great since he dropped to FW and started training at ATT.

Brandao would be a gimme fight. I would like him to fight someone high up on the rankings. Nik Lentz would be a good test for his comeback fight. Hes looked great since he dropped to FW and started training at ATT.

Lol I had the feeling Lentz would end up fighting Poirier.

KZ vs loser of Stephens vs Cub makes sense. Or Elkins.

He got weak because his foot became bigfoot size. I don't think KZ should concentrate on another shot he should get back and fight Edgar or Mendes before a shot.

cry-baby.jpg

I guess you didn't read the interview.

I wouldn't mind seeing KZ vs Kawajiri....good fight to make

I kind of agree with him and have this hunch that Mendes will win this time around...

i agree with kz.
i think money is going to beat aldo this time.

Bermudez is fighting Guida. A Poirer rematch is too soon for one right now imo. Would like to see him fight the Stephens v. Swanson loser. Lamas would be a good fight too but he's already booked.

Agree with most of this. So many amazing matches to be made at 145... I love it !!!

Lol he says he wants to fight either Guida, Poirier or Bermudez.

He didnt say he wanted to fight anyone, he said that is who he was offered. He must have choosen Poirier (who has the highest ranking).

Stupid Shelby why not Poirier vs Bermudez and Guida (who just fought) vs KZ in Sept?

Shelby is awful

People always find a way to complain. I like the way the fights turned out. Nobody wants to see KZ get outwrestled by Guida.

Nobody wants to see KZ get outwrestled by Guida.

KZ has a crazy style and a wicked ground game. A fight vs Guida would be very interesting.

I feel like its too soon for a rematch between Poirier and KZ. And Im sure Im not the only one who thinks like that.

Bermudez is fighting Guida. A Poirer rematch is too soon for one right now imo. Would like to see him fight the Stephens v. Swanson loser. Lamas would be a good fight too but he's already booked.

Stephens/Swanson loser is a great idea.

Cool interview, interesting and respectful. Hopefully TKZ's shoulder gets back to 100% soon.

this "weak" guy fought for a few rounds with a broken foot, then finished the fight when the chance came.

So many tears from KZ.

KZ has a crazy style and a wicked ground game. A fight vs Guida would be very interesting.

I feel like its too soon for a rematch between Poirier and KZ. And Im sure Im not the only one who thinks like that.

You aren't the only one who thinks that. Great fight, but maybe another year or two. I still don't want Guida anywhere near KZ.

I've always known Aldo has weak hands. His leg kinda makes up for it but he hardly mixes it up these days it's not to see him win as easy as he used to in WEC.

Barao is a mini WEC Aldo.

You've always known that? Wow, what a fucking genius...

When he says so and so is stronger or weaker, he means physical strength, not toughness or better fighter.

Back