KZ is the most overhyped fighter in the roster

I dont get why he get so much love/respect and credit in the forum when other fighters are looked down for less than that.

just because he have a badass nickname ??!

There is fighter like that people praise and other they look down for free i dont get why.

Discuss/Explain.
Well Connor actually is, but ok.

<{you!}>

Hilarious

Untitled-28b934814f43a1786.png
<Oku02>

He's had a nice career. Win over Dustin was solid. Got famous of course from his two fights with Garcia. After losing to Aldo and being away for long surprisingly made him more popular. It's been nice seeing him grow from the wild man he was back in the Garcia days.

Never saw him as champion material but the guy is entertaining as hell

Some people just have to have everything explained to them..

I dont get why he get so much love/respect and credit in the forum when other fighters are looked down for less than that.

There is fighter like that people praise and other they look down for free i dont get why.

Discuss/Explain.

Seriously, if you are so ignorant about the fighter, then fucking do you research instead of bitching about it.
His nickname is not just "badass". it was fucking earned.

Go watch his oild fights and don't bitch if you don't know the fighter (inside AND outside the cage).

HES A LEGEND? The Garcia fights were awesome he was the first to hit the twister

He decimated Homnick in like 10 seconds, he had a awesome fight we’re he Darced Poirer, was hanging with Aldo and his arm went out of place.

took a 2 year layoff for mandatory military service, comes back blasts Bermudez and Edgar and Moicano had he not engaged on the wrong end of one of the craziest finishes ever he woulda cruised to a UD against Yair. The only fight he hasn’t looked good in was against Ortega. All the wars, all the finishes, he’s a legend to a lot of the fans and always will be. Overrated? Ige is damn good and he just outclassed him pretty easily

Discuss/Explain.

Well, he has the whole country of South Korea behind him, just like Conor has all the people of Irish heritage behind him.

Totally not a hater.

<{clintugh}>

bruh lmao. It’s cool to not like a fighter for some reason or to not think they are as good as other people think they are, but also just admit it if you don’t like the guy or that you’re a troll

Reactions: Gio
If you don't understand the Zombie love, it probably just means you haven't been around that long. There's nothing wrong with that. What percentage of longtime fans dont have some love for the Zombie? 1%?

Probably his first time seeing KZ in action, he just heard about him in the forum before that.

KZ is still pretty dangerous, Ortega surprised him with a pretty elite striking game

What a strange way to congratulate KZ for a quality win.

I seen this thread title before watching the fight and thought KZ was murked lol.

What a strange way to congratulate KZ for a quality win.

I seen this thread title before watching the fight and thought KZ was murked lol.
Ahaha thats how bad it is

The Ige/Ortega fights weren't very exciting, if his last 2 are all you've seen of him I understand why he seems overhyped.

Dudes been around for awhile though and has had multiple classic fights like Poirier and Garcia 1, he had to slow down at some point. 34 is getting up there for his time in the sport and weight class.
Ortega fight was boring as fuck. But Ige fight a slight tension too it and some good hooks to keep us on edge. I enjoyed it

Back