KZ is the most overhyped fighter in the roster

I dont get why he get so much love/respect and credit in the forum when other fighters are looked down for less than that.

just because he have a badass nickname ??!

There is fighter like that people praise and other they look down for free i dont get why.

Discuss/Explain.
upload_2021-6-20_0-13-58.jpeg

Elite fighter, exciting style, well rounded, always puts on a show

Honestly if you don't like KZ you probably have a personal reason or just haven't been watching MMA very long

Reactions: Gio
If you don’t understand the KZ love you are not a real mma fan or you are new. And if you are new go learn something.

Best post from a white belt I've seen today. There's people in this thread that should learn from this post alone.

He used to be exciting. He isn't anymore. He is old and washed up.

Or maybe he has learned from his wars and concussions, fought smart and calculated, and shown that he can be well rounded and used other tools in his arsenal rather than stay as the predictable brawler he's known for.

Last edited:
Uhhh KZ was a +140 underdog lol...

He literally was being underhyped. He won the fight as if he was a -500 favorite.

KZ has been the underdog in most of his UFC fights. Not sure how a guy can be overhyped when he's been the underdog numerous times lol. If anything I think that might mean he's underrated ;)

Certainly not as good as his fan girls say he is, but he’s ok.

His fan girls like me never said he smokes everyone in the division. All we've been saying is he has a fighting chance, like everyone else does. And rooting for him in his highs and lows is what means to be his fan. And certainly he is beloved in here more than he's hated by guys like you. Tbh, you're like 1 of 2 people that's been constantly hating on him with all your heart, for real. How does it feel that he's loved for the exact same reasons you hate him? Lighten up with the hate. No one can feel it but you.

His fan girls like me never said he smokes everyone in the division. All we've been saying is he has a fighting chance, like everyone else does. And rooting for him in his highs and lows is what means to be his fan. And certainly he is beloved in here more than he's hated by guys like you. Tbh, you're like 1 of 2 people that's been constantly hating on him with all your heart, for real. How does it feel that he's loved for the exact same reasons you hate him? Lighten up with the hate. No one can feel it but you.
Lol I don’t hate Jung, I’m just realistic about his actual fighting abilities. He isn’t that good.

KZ has been the underdog in most of his UFC fights. Not sure how a guy can be overhyped when he's been the underdog numerous times lol. If anything I think that might mean he's underrated ;)

They must have mistaken being well over with the fans and being an all time fan fave as being overrated ;)

It's as if these people think that KZ doesn't deserve the love and shouldn't be winning the hearts of everyone for simply being a humble and exciting fighter who is just working his ass of to chase his dream.

My mans posts in almost every KZ thread to let people know that KZ is going to lose or isn't that good. I can respect that dedication to troll or hate on a fighter lol.

Reactions: Gio
I dont get why he get so much love/respect and credit in the forum when other fighters are looked down for less than that.

There is fighter like that people praise and other they look down for free i dont get why.

Discuss/Explain.

Because he earned the badass nickname, for starters, and frankly that would be enough.

Then there’s the twister. Going away for military service in the prime of his career only to come right back and look amazing.

TKZ is the man.

Get to fuck! if you don't understand the Zombie I feel sorry for you . KZ BLESS.

My mans posts in almost every KZ thread to let people know that KZ is going to lose or isn't that good. I can respect that dedication to troll or hate on a fighter lol.
I mean I get it. If you hate someone with all your heart like the guy does, anything the person does basically won't be good enough for you. KZ may find the cure to cancer and for sure he will still be bitter about it and diss him more than ever in these forums, lol. But for real, I get it. I have nothing against the guy. I just feel bad for him on how he carries the hate that only he can feel. It's showing in his posts. He hate a guy that is loved for the exact same reasons why he hate him, and I just feel sorry for him.

Discuss/Explain.
Hes been a top 5 FW since before Conor was even in the UFC, even smoked Dustin when Dustin was a ranked FW and was beating primes Aldos ass until he dislocated his shoulder

Discuss/Explain.

screenshot-2.jpg

Discuss/Explain.

His nickname is so bad ass they actually used on the overlay. I have never seen them use a nickname on the overlay.

I think he gets a lot of love because he has heart and always makes good fights.

Discuss/Explain.
That's his second fight that went to the judges in 8 years. (Not counting military service) That is not a boring fighter. Dude literally has a kill or be killed fight style.

If you don't understand the Zombie love, it probably just means you haven't been around that long. There's nothing wrong with that. What percentage of longtime fans dont have some love for the Zombie? 1%?

Correct. In honor of this post I just rewatched TKZ vs Poirier. Poirier wasn’t then what he is now but he had a lot of the foundation in place, and TKZ put him in trouble with like 20 different techniques.

Anyone who watches the Garcia fights, then DP, then all the post-service fights, won’t wonder at all about this question.

Back