KZ is the most overhyped fighter in the roster

I dont get why he get so much love/respect and credit in the forum when other fighters are looked down for less than that.

just because he have a badass nickname ??!

There is fighter like that people praise and other they look down for free i dont get why.

Discuss/Explain.
ZlpWcEM.gif

The Ige/Ortega fights weren't very exciting, if his last 2 are all you've seen of him I understand why he seems overhyped.

Dudes been around for awhile though and has had multiple classic fights like Poirier and Garcia 1, he had to slow down at some point. 34 is getting up there for his time in the sport and weight class.

Its crazy what people will say for attention in the age of the internet.

Or TS probably got cucked by a KPop band or some shit.....lol

Being a fan of a respectful fighter isn’t something most of you understand. Your heroes are the shit talking douchebags. Some of us take the “Martial Arts”’part of mma seriously. And in traditional martial arts. Lying, cheating, and being a loud mouthed pos just doesn’t fly.

The fact you made this thread speaks volumes.

I dont get why he get so much love/respect and credit in the forum when other fighters are looked down for less than that.

just because he have a badass nickname ??!

There is fighter like that people praise and other they look down for free i dont get why.

Discuss/Explain.

This was probably the first time you watched him, but even then this is a terrible thread.

Do yourself a favor and watch his entire career. MMA started long before Khabib-Conor.

your just a sad little Volk hater and you will cry when he makes Ortega look like an amateur
I don't hate Volk, IDGAF about him.

Scored both fights for him over Max.

I don't even like Ortega, just think Ortega 2.0 is going to be trouble for Volk, terrible matchup for him stylistically. Volk will have to close in and he loves to clinch, Ortega will snatch his neck, his specialty.

Being a fan of a respectful fighter isn’t something most of you understand. Your heroes are the shit talking douchebags. Some of us take the “Martial Arts”’part of mma seriously. And in traditional martial arts. Lying, cheating, and being a loud mouthed pos just doesn’t fly.

The fact you made this thread speaks volumes.
I think TS was talking about objective fighter ability irregardless of how they carry themselves, or how good of a person or how cool they are.

Korean Zombie imo hit all the X factor, cool nickname, epic walkout, and even cooler individual in person. He's already cemented himself as one of the best Asian fighters in the sport, hall of famer to many.

Fighting wise, in 2021, I think we saw a few gaps in his game in the last 2 bouts.

He’s entertaining but his skill set is vastly overrated by shertards

I think TS was talking about objective fighter ability irregardless of how they carry themselves, or how good of a person or how cool they are.

Korean Zombie imo hit all the X factor, cool nickname, epic walkout, and even cooler individual in person. He's already cemented himself as one of the best Asian fighters in the sport, hall of famer to many.

Fighting wise, in 2021, I think we saw a few gaps in his game in the last 2 bouts.

No, I don’t see any of that in here...

Mind you, I did stop reading at the point, and gave it up for the rubbish it was.

Is it just me, or does that IGE dude have the worst fighter IQ in recent history?

Certainly not as good as his fan girls say he is, but he’s ok.

I don't hate Volk, IDGAF about him.

Scored both fights for him over Max.

I don't even like Ortega, just think Ortega 2.0 is going to be trouble for Volk, terrible matchup for him stylistically. Volk will have to close in and he loves to clinch, Ortega will snatch his neck, his specialty.
Volk is also a greko roman champ so in the clinch although the BJJ is in favor of Ortega Volk is much superior there and he will know what's coming

Back