Media KZ: "I have trained in both countries, and I have realized that there is a massive difference . . ."

Lmao god damn...I knew Sherdoggers were lazy, but the replies in this thread are astounding. Makes me wonder how many ppl here actually have jobs.

TS is a disrespectful asshole. Totally doesn’t get it.

You have a chance to support him even more and you don't have to spend any money. Is 10 minutes of your time really that invaluable? Why get a summary when you can hear it from the man himself?

Giving a summary to a post that you made has been sherdog courtesy since the begining of time, fuckin guy. Quit being a quaffle

Cliffs:

-Ten minute video

-Not in English

-No Cliffs

-Guilts people into supporting fighter

-Calls people lazy and stupid

-Disseminates someone else’s content with no additional effort, sources, etc.

giphy.gif

I have wasted far more time entertaining mysef with the comments here. It's not the fact it's 10 minutes dumb ass, it's that you disrespect everyone here by not providing cliffs.

Lmao god damn...I knew Sherdoggers were lazy, but the replies in this thread are astounding. Makes me wonder how many ppl here actually have jobs.
Some of us post at work instead of doing what we are supposed to. It's called dedication.

Thread full of lazy nerds calling other lazy nerds nerds. Fucking nerds.

Suggestion noted. If I was a nerd I would put a bunch of gifs in this reply, but instead I'll just exit by saying I liked the video.
Thanks TS!
I was just kidding. you've made it abundantly clear you think you're above sherdog though. That will not go unpunished.

Some of us post at work instead of doing what we are supposed to. It's called dedication.
The ones asking for cliffs more likely at work while ones who watch the video are home being lazy watching mma videos

Anyone got more cliffs?

source.gif

Then watch it when you can. Novel concept, no? BTW, there are English subtitles so you don't even need to watch it with sound.

Who are you to tell people what they must do with their time? Maybe mommy cooks and cleans and washes your laundry but most of us don't have 10 minutes to spend on something that can be summarized in a few words.

Damn, trolls be trippin. But OP should've known that having no cliffs could turn out disastrous.

Anyways, back to the subject. Ever since KZ joined Eddie Cha and Fight Ready, that boy has been straight FIRE. His boxing looks outstanding with how precise and fluid he moved. Lot's of technical nuances he talked about in other videos about his improved form and power. That pop he has in dem hands boy...

He also said he's going to be a better version of himself from the last fight as he comes back from surgery and continues to learn and improve more with Fight Ready.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the era of the Korean Zombie 3.0...

Last edited:
Just in case if you guys didn't know, KZ 2.0 started with him and Garcia 2 and ended with Yair...

Well, the ones asking for cliffs probably do.
The ones who can't comprehend how someone might have something to do other than watch the video probably don't have much going on in their lives.

Back