Kywan Gracie on McGregor's Jiu-Jitsu: "His ground game is too weak, man"

"too weak" yet he couldn't tap him.

[YT]Yy_-YlW_DN4[/YT]

Was a pretty even match.

Conor would kill him with one jab

Another fool trying to get his 10 secs of fame off Conor.

This was in a purple belt competition 3 years ago. Also, watch the video, it's not like McGregor was dominated by this guy.

Conor would KO him in MMA anyway, so who cares.

Conor wasn't throwing up submissions and sweeping Mendes or anything, he was just trying to defend himself from the GnP and get back to his feet. He wants to stand and knock his opponent out, that's what he wants, and he did it.

If his BJJ really did suck then he would've gotten guillotined or fucked up some other way. He did enough. He was never in any real trouble.

Well, he's got a point. I mean I know Conor was trying to keep Chad from posturing up but constant closed guard, no attempt at sweeps or anything but survival from the bottom was not impressive. He capitalized on the stand up like a champ but his ground game, at least his bottom game, seemed ultra shallow.

Gracie's aren't really known for their chins, McGregor kills this guy with a stare.

If you go out and say that someone's game is too weak after you beat them I expect a very one-sided match.

Conor would KO him in MMA anyway, so who cares.

Conor wasn't throwing up submissions and sweeping Mendes or anything, he was just trying to defend himself from the GnP and get back to his feet. He wants to stand and knock his opponent out, that's what he wants, and he did it.

If his BJJ really did suck then he would've gotten guillotined or fucked up some other way. He did enough. He was never in any real trouble.

Why not even attempt a sweep? Just locked guard praying for dear life?

His ground game is so weak that he withstood the wrestling attack of the strongest wrestler he'll ever face just to stand back up and knock his ass out.

I'd wager that Kywan "Who?" Gracie wanted Conor to lose.

Lol. Dude couldn't tap him and is calling his jiu-jitsu weak...

Beat it.

Why not even attempt a sweep? Just locked guard praying for dear life?

You realize Conor won the fight? By TKO in the second round. Seems unbelievably stupid to knock his method but Conor haters are an unbelievably stupid crowd.

Conor has terrible BJJ. He looked hopeless on the ground.

Good thing he was able to get back up then since he's so hopeless on the ground with the strongest wrestler in the division on top of him. Derp.

*sigh* someone just post a pic of kyra gracie and put an end to this thread already.

Back