Kyra Gracie commenting UFC 155

carnifex is trolling

I could easily say the same as you. Only a moron would think that women's BJJ is anywhere close to women's judo in overall skill level right now. Just watch women's ADCC and women's Olympic judo to see the truth. The athletes and technical ability is far, far better in the Olympics.

I could easily say the same as you. Only a moron would think that women's BJJ is anywhere close to women's judo in overall skill level right now. Just watch women's ADCC and women's Olympic judo to see the truth. The athletes and technical ability is far, far better in the Olympics.

this is technical mastery in womens BJJ

3:08 for a triangle set up that is envied by most men JJ players

GSP apologist I think you could get dubs for that no?

Guys, relax

I didn't say she was fatty, she's just chubbier then in the pics posted in this very thread

When/if she appears again you will be able to understand what I said. By the way, no pics yet because she hasn't shown her face again

Yawn. There is nothing special there than hasn't been seen or done in women's judo. Try watching it at some point. The athletes are much faster and stronger and technically farther ahead than women's BJJ.

Yawn. There is nothing special there than hasn't been seen or done in women's judo. Try watching it at some point. The athletes are much faster and stronger and technically farther ahead than women's BJJ.

Akiyama is a world champ Judo black belt. he was subbed by chris leben when he was a bjj white belt. why would this be any different for women

Stop arguing and get back to posting pictures.

Akiyama is a world champ Judo black belt. he was subbed by chris leben when he was a bjj white belt. why would this be any different for women

There are far, far more women in judo than BJJ. That isn't the same as for the men. Hell, judo is pretty much the default martial art for women. For men, they go to boxing or other martial arts.

A olympic medal is more prestigious, but in talent of grapplers, ADCC is far ahead... Kyra would absolutely tool Ronda on the ground...

Stop arguing and get back to posting pictures.

kyra-gracie.jpg

kyra-gracie-original.jpg

A olympic medal is more prestigious, but in talent of grapplers, ADCC is far ahead... Kyra would absolutely tool Ronda on the ground...

In the men's, probably, for the women, not even close to judo.

Kyra would Tap Honda

I am not even gonna debate that.

I truly feel that Kyra would be a 125'er and would be an absolute dream for Zuffa to have as a Women's Flyweight Champion.

Then we could have a superfight debate.

I am pretty sure that Zuffa/UFC would make it worth her while, as she has been waiting for one that would be worth not teaching for a while. I am pretty sure that incudes a weight class that is best for Kyra. Once UFC 157 is a smashing success, Dana will have the 'political credit' to do a TUF season with all women in different weight classes. How well that season does will be a huge indicator on how well WMMA will do in th UFC.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ky...th-Strikeforce-Waiting-on-Valuable-Deal-34259

http://fightlinker.com/kyra-gracie-says-strikeforce-wants-her/

Ronda Rousey already did alot of hard work, getting women into to UFC, building on what Gina Carano did for WMMA. Kyra Gracie could be a star in her one right.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's a looong set-up. Kyra is going to have to completely retool her BJJ for MMA.

Last edited by a moderator:
f12.jpg

images

images
:redface:

Kyra >>>>> Miesha Tate and Ronda >>>>>> Gina

Back