Kyra Gracie coming to Canada??

Junglist

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
saw this on her twittter, just wondering if anyone knew where she will be making an appearance in Canada.

Going to Miami today,after NJ,NYC,TX and Canada...Doing some seminars. I ll keep you guys updates here... OOOOssss Fri Aug 27 12:03:57 2010 via web

cant seem to send her a msg on twitter. it says she has to follow me, to send her a msg.
oh well.

I don't know..but she'll be here in an hour or so at Draculinos in Gracie Barra Texas. If I remember to ask her... I will.

most likely a gracie barra in a major city in Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver but most likely in TO

I cant see her going to sask, or PEI

Don't think there is a Gracie Barra in Toronto, or even the GTA.

most likely a gracie barra in a major city in Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver but most likely in TO

I cant see her going to sask, or PEI

they have a graice barra affiliate in toronto??

edit: nevermind. I know theres one in london and niagra falls though

1) bruno's gracie barra in mtl.
2) there isn't a gb in t.o.
3) although i haven't heard any news at all about it... renzo ottawa???? :D
that would be sick

I can't go train tonight actually because she is giving a seminar at my school right now and I didn't have the money at the time to sign up.

Man, Kyra, why are you always interrupting my training? (Usually because she wants me to take her to a movie or ballroom dancing or something, you know how girls are.)

Definitely going to be there if I can be. Hopefully it won't be too far away...

My money is on OAMA in Ottawa. But I don't think they allow outsiders to attend their seminars.

Back