Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Ali Bagautinov Set For UFC Fight Night Manila

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Lopsided poll thus far. I don't think it'll be an easy fight for The Gooch but I think he'll pull it out. Out of all the top 10 matchups for him I see this one being one of the more difficult. Bagautinov is no joke.

I think it's going to be easier than advertised, he didn't look all that impressive to me in his last fight.

This is a sweet fight... I still believe in Ali! He looked fantastic in his last fight...albeit against the still green Herrara. I think Gooch gets caught.

Ali RD2 (T)KO

I'm always going to root for the karate guy, but this is not the best match up for Horiguchi. It will be interesting.

This. Speed will be the difference. Range management too

I don't think Ali will be able to solve Kyoji's speed blitzes, he's going to come in hit him and get out of the pocket then again this time with a kick instead of a punch.

I got Kyoji. Bagautinov hasn't been the same since he got popped. The only chance he has is a wrestler's game and I don't think he'll be able to take or at least hold Kyoji down too much.

Wasn't he on EPO in the MM fight? Linekar had more of a plodding style back then if I remember right.

Yep. I don't think he's looked much different since coming back, though.

I'm looking forward to this fight.

I got Kyoji. Bagautinov hasn't been the same since he got popped. The only chance he has is a wrestler's game and I don't think he'll be able to take or at least hold Kyoji down too much.

That's exactly what I mean, he looked ok in his last fight, but he didn't look like the same guy who challenged MM.

If he gets Kyoji down, he could have problems, but he's been working on his TDD and specially his wrestling, so hopefully he can avoid the TD's and the clinches and keep the fight at range.

If he gets Kyoji down, he could have problems, but he's been working on his TDD and specially his wrestling, so hopefully he can avoid the TD's and the clinches and keep the fight at range.

I think Kyoji can get out of ground situations with him and pop back up even if he does get taken down a couple times. I see Ali losing steam from trying to take him down too. Kyoji KO's him in the 3rd in my opinion.

This is a sweet fight... I still believe in Ali! He looked fantastic in his last fight...albeit against the still green Herrara. I think Gooch gets caught.

Ali RD2 (T)KO

I'll agree with half of what you said. Sweet fight and still green Herrera. The rest I respectfully disagree. Hehe

I think Kyoji can get out of ground situations with him and pop back up even if he does get taken down a couple times. I see Ali losing steam from trying to take him down too. Kyoji KO's him in the 3rd in my opinion.

I understand Ali's strengths and where he's most dangerous, but I honestly think the speed differential is going to be way too much.

I understand Ali's strengths and where he's most dangerous, but I honestly think the speed differential is going to be way too much.

I think we can agree to agree on all points. lol

Back