Kyoji Horiguchi possible for UFC Japan!!!!

haha thanks, do people seriously think she's hot? I showed her to my girlfriend and she said she looks like a man lol

Let's see this girlfriend, I doubt she's any better.

20120702185646.jpg

she looks a lot hotter in that picture Terror Zone posted than any I've scene. I'm smelling a photo shop and yes if I photoshopped my fiance she would be hotter.

if she wasn't a fighter she wouldn't be considered hot

I dont like Asians, or muscles on women, but think she's pretty enough to break my heart if she so chose.

Post your girlfriends pictures.

Is there any video of Horiguchi/Loveland out there yet?

nothing yet, i have been looking like crazy. All i found were some pics including right when he floored loveland

eskghy.jpg

currently the only video from the event is megumi's fight

Nope, you gotta do better than that.
If she's hovering around you computer judging pics you're showing her, i want a picture of her from right now with your Sherdog Screen name.

haha let me bang bro just raided some poor girls facebook.

Nakai has looked awful in both Danielle West fights. I don't think she goes too far once she gets a step up in competition.

Am pretty excited about Horiguchi possibly being in the UFC so soon. His grappling is slowlyyyy getting better but if they take their time with him and take him up the ladder smartly, he could be a force to be reckoned with in the next five years.

Also, it'd be good to see Hirota in the Octagon, as well.

It's about time that Zuffa started hiring top class Japanese fighters that aren't past their prime or at least older than 35.

Rin Nakai is very over-rated. Not to mention shes way to short for 45.

Nakai has looked awful in both Danielle West fights. I don't think she goes too far once she gets a step up in competition.

Am pretty excited about Horiguchi possibly being in the UFC so soon. His grappling is slowlyyyy getting better but if they take their time with him and take him up the ladder smartly, he could be a force to be reckoned with in the next five years.

Also, it'd be good to see Hirota in the Octagon, as well.

It's about time that Zuffa started hiring top class Japanese fighters that aren't past their prime or at least older than 35.

Hirota is already fighting on Ufc Japan.

Rin Nakai (sadly) is one way to bring JMMA. I have never seen one of her fights but I have heard things. She is probably fighting two divisions above her weight.
If she can fight I have no problem with her.

Horiguchi could be the real deal at 135 or 125.

Rin Nakai is very over-rated. Not to mention shes way to short for 45.
Wait does she really fight at 145?.....
She would have to make 135 for UFC. If loses some weight she could be better. Doesn't she have a creep husband that wants her to be bigger than she should be? Those videos that Pancrase has on their Youtube channel are cringe worthy but they get views.

NOW I SOUND LIKE A BITCH BOY BECAUSE I KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT HER CAREER

Last edited:
Hirota is already fighting on Ufc Japan.

hmmm, at 145 too.

I didn't think Hirota would make the drop, it almost seems as if it might be a difficult cut. His structure is better suited for Featherweight though. If he makes a healthy cut, I think he overmatches Yahya clearly. Bad fight for Rani.

Back