Kyoji Horiguchi needs a good nick name

Well, he likes fishing, so maybe something to do with fishing or some bad ass under water creature... Something that would be fitting for his style.

Kyoji "The King Fisher" Horiguchi
"The King Fisher" Kyoji Horiguchi

Rolls off the tongue, IMO.

Ace(Esu) or Zero.

for some unknown reason, Japanese love to use those names.

Whore in Gucci
hahaha How about Whorey-coochy

But seriously, I really like his style. Counters kicks with punches like Machida, but aggressive like KID.

It'd be cool for him to carry on the KID nickname. I'll probably call him Gucci regardless of what nickname he gets

Kyoji has a style that will make him popular, but he has a name that will be difficult for Americans to remember. He needs a good nick name. I was thinking "the Pyro" for the way he lights up his opponents, and it also has a Japanese feel to it. Does he already have one? If not what suits him?

How does 'pyro' have a Japanese feel to it?

The Gooch is funny, although isn't it a slang term for somebody's asshole? Or something like that... Wouldn't be a good nickname. lol.

I think KID is pretty cool considering him training with Yamamoto, and calling him KID Horiguchi doesn't sound bad imo.

I think KID is pretty cool considering him training with Yamamoto, and calling him KID Horiguchi doesn't sound bad imo.

lol now that I've said it, Kid Horiguchi sounds horrible. How about Kyoji "Kid Yamamoto" Horiguchi?

Kyoji "Uzi" Horiguchi. Compact yet packs a big punch. Very fast.

Back