Kylo Ren's take on Rogue One

Kylo who?

q8dsylwn9jwnb4gf5ewv.gif

I see what people meant when they said Vader's suit was a little "off". Wtf is up with the neck on the mask there?

Apparently there were a lot of reshoots and it seems the Darth Vader was thrown in there just because. I liked the film overall.

Apparently there were a lot of reshoots and it seems the Darth Vader was thrown in there just because. I liked the film overall.

I've read that, but I'm not sure I buy that they were never going to include Vader in the film.

Kylo who?

q8dsylwn9jwnb4gf5ewv.gif

The fuck? Looks like a pencil neck.

Vader's actor doesn't even need to talk because his mouth doesn't move. They can just use a good voice actor.

They should have chosen some huge scary motherfucker to play vader.

I see what people meant when they said Vader's suit was a little "off". Wtf is up with the neck on the mask there?

Its on point w/ Ep IV Vader. Vader wasn't perfected until EpV.

Several actors played Vader, apparently. Not only did he look wrong, he moved wrong as well.

Several actors played Vader, apparently. Not only did he look wrong, he moved wrong as well.

Just watched Rogue One tonight and I'll agree that Vader didn't move or look like classic Vader, but he was a younger Vader. So maybe he had more youth, spunk, and vigor.

I just think it's down to how David Prowse used to move. People's gaits are as distinctive as any other characteristic.

Back