Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

the school made an announcement that he was not currently enrolled in classes

yeah. His online courses just ended and he hasn’t signed up for more or enrolled in person next semester is all

They are not saying if he can enroll again or on campus

I was under the assumption they'd ceased his enrollment as he wanted to attend in person and other students were making threats and they could not guarantee his safety.

It's like people did no research at all. I bet people think he killed two black men while wearing a Klan hood.

People still think nerds larping as ghosts in the park is the greatest threat to America and they secretly rule the world.
Such is life...

Maybe he's dumb for wanting to attend in person but he should have the right.
It's not his fault a bunch of terrorist NPC's are indoctrinated with propaganda to the point of violence.

Sorry, I should have been clearer: dumbass students refers to anyone silly enough to attack the Kenosha Kid. It didn't end well for the last bunch of morons who tried it;)

Why the hate?

He didn't deserve to be prosecuted, which everybody knows.

He's a kid and did more to protect is community than the police

What a dork... I don't think he was guilty but he isn't the choir boy people make him out to be. Everybody knows he was lying on the stand when he pretended not to know the difference between ammo types, and that the effective range of an ar-15 is more than 50 feet. What a little worm.

A textbook example of perfectly walking the line to avoid a ban, while doing nothing but trolling all the time and in every subforum. The level of consistency is almost impressive.

I don't see how Ripskater was banned and Queen B gets to stick around. From what I understand Rip was constantly getting reported, but he never partook an any personal attacks or even insulted anybody. He kind of did what Queen B does, but only with a right wing slant. He wasn't as over the top as Queen imo though.

Last edited:
Back