Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

How much would someone have to pay you to put "Diversity Officer" on your CV?

I'm betting it's a tidy sum.

Six figures at least. It wouldn't require any real work and I'm sure I could get creative in the title on a future cv

Why was a baby faced teen in the middle of a riot armed with an ar15 late at night with no adult accountable for his whereabouts? This was a clear case of child endangerment, or at the very least least neglect

answer conservatives - why is being a horrible parent ok just because the politics are right?

Last edited:
Why was a baby faced teen in the middle of a riot armed with an ar15 late at night with no adult accountable for his whereabouts

the million dollar question no one will answer

It doesn't matter, at this point. It never really did in the overall context of the situation. The violent protestors didn't have a "right" to be there either. Before this happened, there was months of violent BLM protests where people were murdered and cities burned. Cops were told to stand down, as they were in a no-win situation. Of course people will arm themselves and protect their homes/businesses. They do not deserve to have their life's work destroyed by a racist hate group just because it was in their way.

It doesn't matter, at this point. It never really did in the overall context of the situation. The violent protestors didn't have a "right" to be there either. Before this happened, there was months of violent BLM protests where people were murdered and cities burned. Cops were told to stand down, as they were in a no-win situation. Of course people will arm themselves and protect their homes/businesses. They do not deserve to have their life's work destroyed by a racist hate group just because it was in their way.
I agree with all of that- this is exactly what we have riot police, National guard etc for. A boy still going through puberty has no business with that situation and should’ve been at home playing video games or whatever

& yes, 17 year olds are allowed to serve; in a highly structured and supervised environment

I agree with all of that- this is exactly what we have riot police, National guard etc for. A boy still going through puberty has no business with that situation and should’ve been at home playing video games or whatever

& yes, 17 year olds are allowed to serve; in a highly structured and supervised environment

He could have been. But he chose to help defend people who were in the path of a mod with a violent history. Very selfless act, IMO. Brave too. Thousands of people have armed themselves to protect businesses or home in the face of violent mobs or riots. The idea that he never should have been there not only doesn't make sense, it became a moot point as soon at Rosenbaum started the entire altercation.

Why was a baby faced teen in the middle of a riot armed with an ar15 late at night with no adult accountable for his whereabouts? This was a clear case of child endangerment, or at the very least least neglec
Why was the rape victim dressed provocatively?She must have been asking for it.

The idea that he never should have been there not only doesn't make sense
Kenosha curfew: City Ordinance 11.05 states "No minor person under eighteen (18) years of age shall be in any public place between the hours of 10:30 P.M. and 6:00 A.M., Sunday through Thursday, and 12:00 Midnight to 6:00 A.M." Sunday through Thursday, and 12:00 Midnight to 6:00 A.M., Friday and Saturday

Incident occurred at 11:50 pm on a Tuesday

Kenosha curfew: City Ordinance 11.05 states "No minor person under eighteen (18) years of age shall be in any public place between the hours of 10:30 P.M. and 6:00 A.M., Sunday through Thursday, and 12:00 Midnight to 6:00 A.M." Sunday through Thursday, and 12:00 Midnight to 6:00 A.M., Friday and Saturday

Incident occurred at 11:50 pm on a Tuesday

True. But when this isn't directed at the thousands of violent protestors and only at Rittenhouse? Then I don't care.

Why was a baby faced teen in the middle of a riot armed with an ar15 late at night with no adult accountable for his whereabouts? This was a clear case of child endangerment, or at the very least least neglect

answer conservatives - why is being a horrible parent ok just because the politics are right?

I joined the military at 17. Signed my life away for 4 years and even hung around for another 4 or so. Why shouldn't a 17 yearold be able to go to the place he worked and grew up, just because a bunch of idiots wanted to light fires and be criminals.This wasn't about BLM at the point all this happened with Kyle. It was just criminals getting a free pass to be criminals.

Why was the rape victim dressed provocatively?She must have been asking for it.
I hold his parents and whoever was responsible for him while in another state (if there even was any adult responsible for him at all) at fault. He was still a minor and should not have been responsible for life or death decisions

True. But when this isn't directed at the thousands of violent protestors and only at Rittenhouse? Then I don't care.
It makes absolutely no sense that riot police nor the national guard were summoned. All of the so- called protesters should’ve been ordered to evacuate or face arrest

It makes absolutely no sense that riot police nor the national guard were summoned. All of the so- called protesters should’ve been ordered to evacuate or face arrest

This was an anti-police protest that had been going on for months. Protestors breaking the law were met by law enforcement doing their job, only to face even further demonization from the media. Also, pretty much anybody they arrested soon had they. charges dropped. By the hundreds. The police literally were in a lose-lose situation but enforcing the law against BLM and Antifa. Nobody should be surprised that ordinary citizens would arm themselves to face this growing threat after police were told to stand down.

This was an anti-police protest that had been going on for months. Protestors breaking the law were met by law enforcement doing their job, only to face even further demonization from the media. Also, pretty much anybody they arrested soon had they. charges dropped. By the hundreds. The police literally were in a lose-lose situation but enforcing the law against BLM and Antifa. Nobody should be surprised that ordinary citizens would arm themselves to face this growing threat after police were told to stand down.
A baby faced teen should not be categorized as one of those “ordinary citizens “

The white privilege BLM Governor wouldn't bring in the National Guard.
Sickening really.

I hold his parents and whoever was responsible for him while in another state (if there even was any adult responsible for him at all) at fault. He was still a minor and should not have been responsible for life or death decisions

He wasnt responsible. Rosenbaum, huber and grosskreutz were.

Back