Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

lmao at that made-up job. chief diversity officer.
sounds like "chief brainwashing and forced submission to cancerous ideology officer" to me.
or chief "let's hire anything and anyone except white men" officer.
Its actually a role becoming a staple in major corporations.

What's this about Lin Wood and the bail money.

I read that Kyle's Trump Lawyers kept him in jail longer than they had to so they could do fundraising.

He eventually got a new legal team and now that he is aquitted both he and Lin Wood have separately filed to get the 2 million back.

So which is it?

Kyle trying to nip in grab a 2 mill payday he didn't earn.

Or

Trump supporting conservatives ran a grift off Kyle's back and want to run with the cash.

"Chief Diversity, Inclusion and Talent Officer"

<Dany07>

We brought one on after the George Floyd murder/summer of love. She giving people additional time off of work to watch "black stories" and offering a stipend to rent/buy 12 Years a Slave was awesome. Then during the anti-Asian attacks we had an Asian female employee get an "unwanted sexual encounter" with a black person and ... a lot of those emails stopped.

Hadn't heard much from our chief diveristy officer until the Rittenhouse verdict.

I read that Kyle's Trump Lawyers kept him in jail longer than they had to so they could do fundraising.

He eventually got a new legal team and now that he is aquitted both he and Lin Wood have separately filed to get the 2 million back.

So which is it?

Or

Trump supporting conservatives ran a grift off Kyle's back and want to run with the cash.

Im going with scum bag lawyer is a scammer…. Lol

It’s a common thread with lawyers… Michael Avenatti anyone?

I don’t have the case number…but years back maybe as far back as before Zimmerman case…in Florida a black man was acquitted due to stand your ground after a road rage incident during post NASCAR traffic…he shot and killed a white guy…yeah, I know you were being facetious
I'm sorry I don't have the case that you cant even remember committed to memory but if the guy was acquitted and defending himself ,good for him. I know you wanted me to change my position because it was a black guy but I'm not racist trash like you.

I'm sorry I don't have the case that you cant even remember committed to memory but if the guy was acquitted and defending himself ,good for him. I know you wanted me to change my position because it was a black guy but I'm not racist trash like you.

thanks for the chuckle…yes, good for him…that was the point…black people do in fact use self defense and get acquitted even when they kill white people…and no, I didn’t want you to change anything you racist dumbass!

So which is it?

Or

Kyle doesn’t know what the case is; Wisconsin bail is basically a loan, Lin Wood’s foundation raised the bail money, and Lin Wood’s foundation gets the bail money returned to it, then the individual donors are allowed to keep their money or return it to Rittenhouse.
Notably Mike Lindell and Rick Shroeder gaves hundreds of thousands to Rittenhouse’s bail on the promise of it being returned after an acquittal.

In my opinion everyone who donated to the bail fund should request their loans back, to keep the money away from John Pierce, Lin Wood and Kyle’s current “advisor/handler”

Kyle doesn’t know what the case is; Wisconsin bail is basically a loan, Lin Wood’s foundation raised the bail money, and Lin Wood’s foundation gets the bail money returned to it, then the individual donors are allowed to keep their money or return it to Rittenhouse.
Notably Mike Lindell and Rick Shroeder gaves hundreds of thousands to Rittenhouse’s bail on the promise of it being returned after an acquittal.

In my opinion everyone who donated to the bail fund should request their loans back, to keep the money away from John Pierce, Lin Wood and Kyle’s current “advisor/handler”

So St Kyle and his new legal team are trying to grab other people's cash. Got it.

I suppose Sherdog wants the kid to get paid, and, you know... If it's not illegal then it's ok.

You'd be surprised at how common this title is becoming. Quite a few major corporations have one now
Nearly all of them do. The role sends out one email every two months that nobody listens too. They are part of the ELT but really don't say anything, add any value, or serve any purpose other than a box checked.

So St Kyle and his new legal team are trying to grab other people's cash. Got it.

I suppose Sherdog wants the kid to get paid, and, you know... If it's not illegal then it's ok.

Robert Barnes got kicked from the team for questioning what would happen with his legal defense fund

We brought one on after the George Floyd murder/summer of love. She giving people additional time off of work to watch "black stories" and offering a stipend to rent/buy 12 Years a Slave was awesome. Then during the anti-Asian attacks we had an Asian female employee get an "unwanted sexual encounter" with a black person and ... a lot of those emails stopped.

Hadn't heard much from our chief diveristy officer until the Rittenhouse verdict.

Just got another beauty of an email about the unexpected but refreshing result in the McMichael's trial.

Malice and slander are a big deal and much of the media including Biden need to pay a price. I would rather jail, but money is a start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back