Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Not sure what that has to do with my post, I don't recall saying anything about Rosenbaum nor have I seen any poster on here expressing that Rosenbaum was a hero or good guy in any way.

He's definitely getting sued especially when he had a huge gofundme and a wrongful death civil suit will most likely allow evidence not allowed in the trial..... Like Kyle expressing his desire to shoot looters or him attacking that girl from behind. Plus it's a lesser standard than proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

And that is why liberals will continue to lose. Your inability or unwillingness to understand just how wrong you are.

Black Panthers get supported for being on the streets with guns and open Carry and dems love them

He's definitely getting sued especially when he had a huge gofundme and a wrongful death civil suit will most likely allow evidence not allowed in the trial..... Like Kyle expressing his desire to shoot looters or him attacking that girl from behind. Plus it's a lesser standard than proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

That evidence cuts both ways. In in the end Kyle factually tried to avoid confrontation and the other folks actively sought it out. To put it in the anti-Kyle terms, they shouldn't have been there and they were looking for trouble by playing vigilante instead of hailing the police who were a block away. Suing and winning are two different things. Doubt any lawyers is gonna take that case on contingency.

Not sure what that has to do with my post, I don't recall saying anything about Rosenbaum nor have I seen any poster on here expressing that Rosenbaum was a hero or good guy in any way.

You really think you can sue a child after you tried to kill him?

Gaige "Bye-Ceps" Grosskreutz literally put a gun to his head. What's the basis for him getting money?

Evidence that would be allowed in a hypothetical civil case would include Kyle attacking a girl. A pussy thing to do, but that just makes him a pussy. Not a killer.

Evidence of the crimes of the adults, that were trying to kill him during a pogrom they were inflicting upon innocent residents, would be just a pertinent.

Statements from their victims (raped children, beaten women, terrorized residents) might be the reminder to everyone without partisan blinkers on that Kyle wasnt only one of the many they were preying upon.

A pattern of behavior visible from space.

EDIT: spelin

Last edited:
Some good is coming of this.

Even the Black Boulay is looking in askance at the Bluecheck Millstone's that are bleating that this is an example of white supremacy. Their skin-suits have finally slipped off. White pedophiles have become black martyrs in the fight for racial justice: Peak Froopyworld.

But this a golden opportunity (imo) for the Akata to shrug those crazy fuckers off and do the real unglamorous work of purging the myriad culture malaise out of their communities.

And that is why liberals will continue to lose. Your inability or unwillingness to understand just how wrong you are.
What exactly was I wrong about? My post had absolutely nothing to do with Rosenbaum, and please show me any Sherdoggers that have portrayed him as some sort of a good guy.

What exactly was I wrong about? My post had absolutely nothing to do with Rosenbaum, and please show me any Sherdoggers that have portrayed him as some sort of a good guy.

I'll answer when I'm off Dubs. I've already had one Liberal pussy run crying to the Mods;)

I wonder when americans will stop pretend to be outraged or surprised

Seems clear there's a well estabilished network of people with power and money that share same direction

If such network exist, is supposed to do things

Find me a case of a black person shooting someone in self defense and I will.

People have a right to defend themselves. Even *gasp* white people.
I don’t have the case number…but years back maybe as far back as before Zimmerman case…in Florida a black man was acquitted due to stand your ground after a road rage incident during post NASCAR traffic…he shot and killed a white guy…yeah, I know you were being facetious

The person that posted this is my wife’s aunt, so I had to be delicate with her, but I explained that the post was complete garbage. You will see when you read it, but it mentions a car crash scenario that is 100% false and claims that Kyle having the gun illegally makes it IMPOSSIBLE for him to bring up self defense. Well, we all saw how well that theory worked.
I had to stop reading after the car analogy…I actually thought, that could logically be right, you’re at fault because you shouldn’t have been there…he rights in a convincing manner and sprinkles in carefully placed lies and omits key facts to make his point…similar to the WaPro breaking the night down video inclusive of interviews with demonstrator and ByeCeps….extremely well made video with a sprinkling of lies and omitting key facts…there are definitely intelligent idiots out there

Please… keep digging deeper. It’s like MSNBC is trying to go out in flames before being sued into oblivion

This is what fake tears look like

Please… keep digging deeper. It’s like MSNBC is trying to go out in flames before being sued into oblivion

This is what fake tears look like

{<jordan}

Oh, this is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Back