Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

That guy is so full of shit and the worst part is that people believe him. I tried to gently tell my wife’s aunt why it was garbage, without being insulting. The part about the car wreck is my favorite-that is such complete and utter bullshit. The other part about carrying an illegal gun means you can’t defend yourself? Please gtfo

I couldn't make it through that post. Ridiculous bullshit.

Because it is stupid on its face to go to a riot with an assault weapon in yout hand. He shoukd have stayed home and this is pretty basic knowing man.

I honestly can not understand the mindset of folks like you that think citizens should cower like dogs when a mob of people come to destroy your city.

If the police aren't going to do their jobs, it is the responsibility of the men in the community to protect it.

He singlehandedly brought peace to the city.

Lol you called me a dick in the very post you said agree to disagree. Suoer passive aggressive. Of course I responded to that. Anyway fine agree to disagree. But if you keep coming in the thread making emotional statements others will keep calling you on it. When it gets to the point of insults I'm typically done with a conversation anyway . So I won't respond to you in here anymore if thats what you want.

Not sure why you think you can say whatever in a public forum and nobody will criticize your statements, but it's whatever.

You just cant relate to it being idiotic to run towards a riot with an asault weapon in hand and i can.

I honestly can not understand the mindset of folks like you that think citizens should cower like dogs when a mob of people come to destroy your city.

If the police aren't going to do their jobs, it is the responsibility of the men in the community to protect it.

When you assume its cowering like dogs you project what is not there making vision impossible.

Thats how.

You just cant relaye to it being idiotic to run towards a riot with an asault weapon in hand and i can.
Since that's not what happened, nah not really. Anyway if you're storming off in a huff stop quoting me and I'll stop responding. Esoedisllt if its to make points I already responded to.

You just cant relaye to it being idiotic to run towards a riot with an asault weapon in hand and i can.

Sounds much different than insisting it's idiotic to guard property from arson. Must be why you give a characterization that's wide open to the imagination. Once you articulate his actions and intent more specifically then it sounds pretty reasonable.

Sounds much different than insisting it's idiotic to guard property from arson. Must be why you give a characterization that's wide open to the imagination. Once you articulate his actions and intent more specifically then it sounds pretty reasonable.

He should have stayed home and his life would not have been so damaged. His actions were profoundly stupid.

Since that's not what happened, nah not really. Anyway if you're storming off in a huff stop quoting me and I'll stop responding. Esoedisllt if its to make points I already responded to.

Agree to dissagree?

He should have stayed home snd his life would not have been so damaged. His actions were profoundly stupid.

No different than anyone joining the military. Pure idiocy. Police force too. Private security. Best to mind one's own business like this guy. Never get involved in a domestic dispute.

No different than anyone joining the military. Pure idiocy. Police force too. Private security. Best to mind one's own business like this guy. Never get involved in a domestic dispute.

Oversite training and a direct chain of command is no different than one utrained idiot going it alone with an asault rifle towards a riot?

I can't help but think that most of your sides arguments would get him convicted in a civil trial.

It's just so dumb to go down there

Oversite training and a direct chain of command is no different than one utrained idiot going it alone with an asault rifle towards a riot?

He didn't go it alone. So if that's important to your stance here then I guess you'll reevaluate now? That aside, I'm saying that getting involved in confrontation isn't smart. I listed some professions I'd for sure avoid. Bravery isn't ever really smart though. Otherwise it wouldn't be brave.

I can't help but think that most of your sides arguments would get him convicted in a civil trial.

No clue what you mean and there's nothing to argue. He was attacked and defended himself. Nobody is going to sue him because they wouldn't win. It's all on video.

He didn't go it alone. So if that's important to your stance here then I guess you'll reevaluate now? That aside, I'm saying that getting involved in confrontation isn't smart. I listed some professions I'd for sure avoid. Bravery isn't ever really smart though. Otherwise it wouldn't be brave.

No clue what you mean and there's nothing to argue. He was attacked and defended himself. Nobody is going to sue him because they wouldn't win. It's all on video.

You just said you think it wasn't smart for him to go down there and do that. That's the only reason I'm taking heat I fully agree that he is not guilty of criminal charges but it was stupid of him to go down there. Does that mean we agree?

You just said you think it wasn't smart for him to go down there and do that. That's the only reason I'm taking heat I fully agree that he is not guilty of criminal charges but it was stupid of him to go down there. Does that mean we agree?

We agree it wasn't "smart". We might diverge in that I applaud him for having the stones to help do what needed to be done. In my book the willingness to stand up to criminals is an admirable trait.

I don't remember which sherbro who said he'd be ok with it if he had enough insurance.

As opposed to a man who raped five children?

View attachment 892596
Not sure what that has to do with my post, I don't recall saying anything about Rosenbaum nor have I seen any poster on here expressing that Rosenbaum was a hero or good guy in any way.

He's definitely getting sued especially when he had a huge gofundme and a wrongful death civil suit will most likely allow evidence not allowed in the trial..... Like Kyle expressing his desire to shoot looters or him attacking that girl from behind. Plus it's a lesser standard than proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Back