1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by nhbbear, Aug 29, 2020.

1. RerouteToRemain Silver Belt

I couldn't make it through that post. Ridiculous bullshit.

2. bobgeese Steel Belt

I honestly can not understand the mindset of folks like you that think citizens should cower like dogs when a mob of people come to destroy your city.

If the police aren't going to do their jobs, it is the responsibility of the men in the community to protect it.

He singlehandedly brought peace to the city.

Gutter Chris likes this.
  3. spacegnome Silver Belt

You just cant relate to it being idiotic to run towards a riot with an asault weapon in hand and i can.

4. spacegnome Silver Belt

When you assume its cowering like dogs you project what is not there making vision impossible.

Thats how.

5. Mike Titanium Belt

Since that's not what happened, nah not really. Anyway if you're storming off in a huff stop quoting me and I'll stop responding. Esoedisllt if its to make points I already responded to.

6. John Mabrey Banned Banned

7. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

Sounds much different than insisting it's idiotic to guard property from arson. Must be why you give a characterization that's wide open to the imagination. Once you articulate his actions and intent more specifically then it sounds pretty reasonable.

Gutter Chris likes this.
  8. spacegnome Silver Belt

He should have stayed home and his life would not have been so damaged. His actions were profoundly stupid.

9. spacegnome Silver Belt

Agree to dissagree?

10. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

No different than anyone joining the military. Pure idiocy. Police force too. Private security. Best to mind one's own business like this guy. Never get involved in a domestic dispute.

11. spacegnome Silver Belt

Oversite training and a direct chain of command is no different than one utrained idiot going it alone with an asault rifle towards a riot?

I can't help but think that most of your sides arguments would get him convicted in a civil trial.

It's just so dumb to go down there

Clifford_Harris likes this.
  12. koquerelle Gold Belt

What is it with small man being so aggressive?

13. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

He didn't go it alone. So if that's important to your stance here then I guess you'll reevaluate now? That aside, I'm saying that getting involved in confrontation isn't smart. I listed some professions I'd for sure avoid. Bravery isn't ever really smart though. Otherwise it wouldn't be brave.

No clue what you mean and there's nothing to argue. He was attacked and defended himself. Nobody is going to sue him because they wouldn't win. It's all on video.

Gutter Chris likes this.
  14. spacegnome Silver Belt

You just said you think it wasn't smart for him to go down there and do that. That's the only reason I'm taking heat I fully agree that he is not guilty of criminal charges but it was stupid of him to go down there. Does that mean we agree?

15. 2fast2see Purple Belt

16. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

We agree it wasn't "smart". We might diverge in that I applaud him for having the stones to help do what needed to be done. In my book the willingness to stand up to criminals is an admirable trait.

17. 2fast2see Purple Belt

18. 2fast2see Purple Belt

19. koquerelle Gold Belt

I don't remember which sherbro who said he'd be ok with it if he had enough insurance.

20. Clifford_Harris Brown Belt

Not sure what that has to do with my post, I don't recall saying anything about Rosenbaum nor have I seen any poster on here expressing that Rosenbaum was a hero or good guy in any way.
    He's definitely getting sued especially when he had a huge gofundme and a wrongful death civil suit will most likely allow evidence not allowed in the trial..... Like Kyle expressing his desire to shoot looters or him attacking that girl from behind. Plus it's a lesser standard than proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.