Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Yeah, I'm saying that Rittenhouse hearing Rosenbaum's threat cements his self defense case. The guy who told him that he was dead if he found him alone had now found him alone, chased him down and attempted to take his rifle.

Who could argue that Rittenhouse shouldn't fear great bodily harm or death given those circumstances?
the whole thing is a farce. He was attacked and the guy tried to take his gun.

I've read some of his detailed and well thought out posts. He's capable of better, but usually goes the pain in the ass, contrarian route just for the hell of it. Nothing to do but point and laugh at him when he's like this.
tumblr_mbi6krWUd71rrpsd7.gif

Hard to say what he meant by "alone". But if I'm the defense I take it to mean away from all others, not just those within my group.
Rosenbaum said "If I catch one of you mother fuckers alone you're dead" to Balch and Rittenhouse. They were together when he said it.

In his interview Balch tells the story of Rosenbaum threatening them, he goes off on a tangent for a bit, and then to bring it back home he says (timestamp 27:09):

"And he was like 'yeah if I catch you alone you're dead'. And then Kyle got separated from us, and then that's when the shooting started."

It sounds to me like Balch is saying that Rosenbaum threatened to harm either of them that he caught away from the others. And then when he found Rittenhouse away from the others he tried to make good on the threat.

Last edited:
Read a post by him yesterday that actually had substance and perspective, believe it or not. It wasn't partisan drivel or just heat either, believe it or not. He's got a brain, just chooses to shit post.

Yeah, I'm saying that Rittenhouse hearing Rosenbaum's threat cements his self defense case. The guy who told him that he was dead if he found him alone had now found him alone, chased him down and attempted to take his rifle.

Who could argue that Rittenhouse shouldn't fear great bodily harm or death given those circumstances?

Copy that. Like I said, I wasn’t accusing you of having that stance, but some others would say if he heard the threats, he should have stayed away from him

Read a post by him yesterday that actually had substance and perspective, believe it or not. It wasn't partisan drivel or just heat either, believe it or not. He's got a brain, just chooses to shit post.
Yeah I've seen him slip up. I bet he's a cool dude to chill with

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/15/us/kenosha-lawsuit-by-injured-man/index.html

CNN painting Grosskruetz as a hero. Does CNN even pretend to have integrity?
Integrity question aside, the Kenosha leadership should be held accountable for allowing the situation to get so out of hand. Weren't the cops told to stand down?

Keeping law and order in a situation like that might be next to impossible, but should entire city blocks be abandoned to the mob? Or let people defend property as they see fit, or to ask dubious strangers for help? Obviously a recipe for disaster. Who would have thought?

Integrity question aside, the Kenosha leadership should be held accountable for allowing the situation to get so out of hand. Weren't the cops told to stand down?

Keeping law and order in a situation like that might be next to impossible, but should entire city blocks be abandoned to the mob? Or let people defend property as they see fit, or to ask dubious strangers for help? Obviously a recipe for disaster. Who would have thought?

It will eventually come out that it came from the mayor or someone. That is not a decision a police chief would be able to make on his or her own.

I agree in theory. The Kenosha government and/or police allowed this because they refused to enact law and order.

I also think that it is wrong that Grosskreutz never got charged. I think of the three people who got shot, Huber is the only one that comes across as justifiable in anyway, even if he was chasing down someone running away. Pedo rapist was the aggressor and had no reason to threaten Rittenhouse. Grosskreutz duplicitously put his hands up with hopes that he could trick Rittenhouse into lowering his guard and killing him. It wasn't an attempt to disarm an active threat given he was approaching with his hands up.

But... that wouldn't jive while trying Rittenhouse as a murderer. So they are reaping what they sow by letting Byeceps claim he was justified and that the entire situation was enabled by the police/government.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/15/us/kenosha-lawsuit-by-injured-man/index.html

CNN painting Grosskruetz as a hero. Does CNN even pretend to have integrity?

This guy still has not been charged despite trying to execute somebody.

Yeah, the gun was in his right hand and Rittenhouse shot off part of his right bicep. And he didn't even drop the gun.

This is actually another great example of just how restrained Rittenhouse was. Krossgreutz never dropped the gun. The threat wasn't stopped. Rittenhouse would have been more than justified in putting a couple rounds into Krossgreutz's chest after the initial shot to the arm.

Arguably if he was a piece of shit he would have just shot Kyle in the back of the head. Arguably, if you support Kyle being out there openly armed to provide aid, this guy was doing the same just concealed carrying and without a group.

Besides him feigning putting his hands up so he could lower Rittenhouse's guard and kill him?

None of Rittenhouse's supporters have a problem with Grosskreutz having a gun. They have a problem with him trying to murder someone.

Back