Kushners secret Covid testing plans went poof into thin air

The voter suppression is already extreme. Alongside shelving any and all election security bills from the house, you should see the docket of lawsuits against the states from the WH. They're insane on the level of the Penn. one, where they're suing the state because they think ballot boxes for mail in ballots are unconstitutional.

So we're going to have record foreign intervention along with a party in leadership that will curtail voting rights for as many Americans as they possibly can. When he's musing about delaying the election over a CT and the GOP's response is "Well, the election is on the 2nd as always." we could be fucked over into a furthering of this Buzz Windrip nightmare.

Is this supposed to be your impression of a left wing Alex Jones having a psychotic break? We can't have borders or require people to identify themselves when voting, but "hurr durr muh foreign influence?"

Is this supposed to be your impression of a left wing Alex Jones having a psychotic break? We can't have borders or require people to identify themselves when voting, but "hurr durr muh foreign influence?"

What in the hell are you babbling about? Acquaint yourself on election security bills shelved by the GOP before opening your yap.

Also cant wait to see Trump Lickspittles to make excuses, say TDS, say Fake news or bring up something Hillary did, because what this article high lights is indefensible, so I say whataboutism is probably the best distraction technique.

lol at the lack of defense from the TDS (trump defense squad)

They're waiting for their marching orders

The Trump Defense Force is conspicuously absent from this thread. Wonder why, maybe because you cant defend the undefensible.

Chill. Give it a few days. They're rummaging through youtube for more conspiracy videos to fire back at TS.

Vanity Fair

Esquire

Think Progress

What's next?

Democrat Underground?

The Onion?

LMAO @ how gullible Leftist are to Propaganda and Lies from the Fake News MSM.

All those are still better sources than the man who recommends drinking disinfectant and because he "knows a lot of people", and he's "got a good feeling about it".

Jared's a "globalist cuck" (Bannon's words) who occasionally pushes Trump to do some "woke shit" (Trump's words) like criminal justice reform, so in that sense he's better than Trump and it's good that he's advising him as opposed to some of the more authoritarian and racist elements.

PS - Also apparently Trump thinks Jared's "woke shit" is the reason he's losing, which is why he's doubling down on the culture war crap lately.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...osing-campaign-black-racism-george-floyd.html

Wasn't the justice reform one of the few things that Trump received bipartisan praise on?

All those are still better sources than the man who recommends drinking disinfectant and because he "knows a lot of people", and he's "got a good feeling about it".
LMAO ....

So you double down on the psycho Leftist propaganda ....

Thanks for proving my point.

Now it's time to get on your lil' pink unicorn and ride off in the sunset.

Vanity Fair

Esquire

Think Progress

What's next?

Democrat Underground?

The Onion?

LMAO @ how gullible Leftist are to Propaganda and Lies from the Fake News MSM.

What part of this story is a lie?

You seem either very confident you have some information everyone else doesn’t...

or

you don’t know anything and are just throwing a bitch-fit because you can’t address the topic with any intelligent take.

LMAO ....

Do you have a substantive defense or do you just want to talk about pink unicorns?

LMAO ....

do you have some sort of point to make?
other than to blabber like a schoolgirl?
"dem libruls"
how about you make sense with your former ban account

LMAO ....

Yeah I'll ride my pink unicorn alongside you riding Trump's orange dick. We'll have the best adventures!

But you gotta slow down though. You ride that dick so hard and fast I'm afraid my unicorn can't keep up.

Kushner's testing plans?

Were they BIG testing plans?

At this point, most of the remaining Trump ball-lickers aren’t even Americans. Can’t imagine why.

I don't even go on here too much anymore but it sure seems like there are a ton of Canadians who constantly shill and troll for the guy.

Wasn't the justice reform one of the few things that Trump received bipartisan praise on?
Indeed. It's a sign that Trump has lost his political instincts. He had the right ones against Hillary, but now the wrong ones against Biden, which is why I expect him to lose this time around...

Back