Kurt Pellegrino vs. Nate Diaz tonight....

excellent brawl, i thought nate was finished then he came back like a warrior. excited to see nate at 155 with the top dogs and a rematch with manny gamburyan

I TOLD YOU GUYS...........Nate Diaz was going to beat Pellegrino! You guys have to start listening to me LOL :redface::D

Seriously, we all knew if Nate was going to win it would be off his back and he did. Good call to those guys who picked Nate out of the gate! I think Pellegrino felt he wasnt in much danger and didnt take Nate's guard seriously enough.

This loss is REALLY going to hurt Kurt's title shot dreams! He needed this win to be considered top 5 contenders for the belt...now he will have to win another 3 fights to get back where he was!

Congrats to Nate!

cashbill and montanha, is the guillotine to triangle one of nates favorite moves? or is it just a coincidence that hes caught kurt pellegrino as well as buddy row(i refuse to call him corey hill, buddy row for life FTW) with it?

That's classified information. LOL...

I would call it a highly functional MMA guard . It's like boxing off your back fishing for subs. If You are patient you will eventually catch one.

Just to remind you and all you other Sherdoggers. Nathan invited you to come train in Stockton. I hope some of you take him up on that.

I'm glad to be able to watch him grow up. He's only 22!!

I met him 4 years ago when he forgot to bring shoes to the academy and I let him borrow my sneakers so he do a few rounds of boxing.

On the flipping off issue. Please note that he was very sportsman like (Nick too) to Kurt.

He's flipping off all the bad people in the world. He's on the good guys' team.

i took that as waving his finger at the crowd/judges to let them know that he had nothing.
Yeah I did too. Still though, I dont think Diaz was flipping off Kurt or anyone in particular. It was kinda those young kid things like,"Fuck yeah" with the fingers up. He knew he had it sunk but I dont thinkt he fingers were directed towards anyone.

Back