Kunlun Epic Fight Card

Yod kept him at that range with straight punches right up the middle. Very rarely was Marat able to get inside with hooks but Yod would use headmovent circle and continue blasting away with that crushing left round kick. Tough task for Marat given his skillset.

Yeah,it is true.

Yod was fought on perfect mode.

I really want to see he fighting more with top class guys in kickboxing.

Marat is a beast,but he choose a bad strategy to this fight.

I had a friend tell me "Yod cant fight K1! He will lose. Hes only good in Thai Fight because he fights nobodies" lol I sent him this fight as soon as I could. I've been saying for a long time Yod's a beast at the moment. Look how he handled an effective K1 kickboxer. Do you guys think he could do the same against Ristie, RVR and Kiria?

I had a friend tell me "Yod cant fight K1! He will lose. Hes only good in Thai Fight because he fights nobodies" lol I sent him this fight as soon as I could. I've been saying for a long time Yod's a beast at the moment. Look how he handled an effective K1 kickboxer. Do you guys think he could do the same against Ristie, RVR and Kiria?

I think he can defeat this guys too,but this guys can defeat him too.

I think marat can defeat Yod too,this time Yod was better and more smarter,but Marat can do it.

With more 2 or 3 fights with some regularity on kickboxing rules,Yod can fight with these guys in the same level.

It aws painful to watch Marat right arm in the final of the fight,it looks like very bad,he should decreased his distance to Yod,it was a very wrong error,i know it is very hard control this kicks one after other in seconds,but he should tried more.

He fought the the worst way you can against a strong kicker. If you're going to move you HAVE to move forward, or move with purpose. All that circling just created the perfect distance to take 3, 4, 5 straight kicks. Yod figured him out quick. Only had to worry about anything when Grigorian was stationary or moving dead forward. Piss poor ring generalship. Isn't he a volume kickboxer?

He fought the the worst way you can against a strong kicker. If you're going to move you HAVE to move forward, or move with purpose. All that circling just created the perfect distance to take 3, 4, 5 straight kicks. Yod figured him out quick. Only had to worry about anything when Grigorian was stationary or moving dead forward. Piss poor ring generalship. Isn't he a volume kickboxer?

Agree with you,it was a very poor strategy Marat used,he enter in Yod game with easy.

If he keep trying move foward punching and give low kicks in Yod right leg,he would have much more chances to hold the win,it sounds like Marat really dont know about how Yod will fight against a powerful and fast puncher like him...

But I don't think yod scored that much more. All his kicks didn't score at all, right? It sure weared him out though...

I don't see the logic in how kicks like that doesn't score because they're supposedly "blocked with the arms"... It's a mystery to me... Does kunlun score like K1?

HW final 4 in China June 7.

Asihati vs. Wilnis
Gerges vs. Gerasimchuk

has anybody figured out how sittchai's last fight for them went from 5 rounds muaythai to a 3 round kickboxing fight?

Gerges vs Herasimchuk should be a pretty good fight

Also saw a poster with Yodsaenklai coming back for the june event in china

Last edited:
Back