Kunlun 56: 64-man Tournament World Max Final, January 1st

chinese fans can't wait to have a 4 thai final next year....go figure.

the only mistake kunlun is making is not to have top chinese fighters but as long as they have thai vs thai,have buakaw and score someone like petro maybe,the audience is happy.
20% of the Thai population are Chinese. Thailand has the biggest overseas chinese population in the world. There's been so much mixing that a lot of Thais have a bit of chinese in them. I Think the Chinese know that there won't be many Chinese dominating the kickboxing scene so they should just cheer for the Thais as there own tbh lol

Not sure why you care so much about these rankings anyways. If you don't like them, make your own rankings. Why you spamming the forum with pointless posts about you not being happy with some rankings? Most people here probably don't agree with him being #2, but he had good wins in 2016. If he had lost to Frans Mambo and that Melsik guy in 2016 he sure would not have been ranked.

How to be pointless? Buakaw lost to fucking Yi Long! These people are corrupt.

These threads could me merged into one single thread. Everybody already knows WLF is corrupt and it has been covered many times in this forum already.

And yeah the Qui Jian Liang thread is pointless because nobody really cares about it anyway. As i explained to you, his losses in 2014 don't really mean much because he had a good year in 2016.

Last edited:

wlf is corrupt.

everybody knows,especially chinese fans and the other professional promotions...yes professional...way more professional than glory or any european promotion,in terms of scoring,opportunity and fighters treatment;on and off the ring.

Yi Long vs Buakaw fight was about as corrupt as the first robin van Roosmalen vs sittichai fight in Glory or the first Kaew vs Minoru fight in K1.

Yi Long vs Buakaw fight was about as corrupt as the first robin van Roosmalen vs sittichai fight in Glory or the first Kaew vs Minoru fight in K1.

but it was the funniest and most socially engaging event of the year...nothing brings people together than wlf corruption <cheer>

Not sure why you care so much about these rankings anyways. If you don't like them, make your own rankings.

This

Any active poster in this forum can make their own rankings and they'd have just as much credibility as liverkick, if not more in many cases. I don't doubt at all guys like Karaevfan, Snubnoze, Yodsanan, Mafanofe and others know more of what's going on than Walsh or Jauncey. At least people on here are more likely to be aware that the #4 fighter at liverkick was beaten handily a few months ago by someone who is not in the liverkick top 10.

Last edited:
rooting for yod is like rooting for sittichai..it gets boring unless they fight some interesting competition...which is a compliment per se, but fights should never be predictable...

bon is more interesting because results with him are never so certain.
jom is also exciting because he's the underdog who can still showcase huge talent if he's taken care of.

I was always a Yod fan but now I'm going to root against him just out of spite for @JayMuaythai
That's cool. It will just make his wins more enjoyable.

I'm a fan of sittichai, superbon and yod. Just excited about Yod being back in the mix. Would be excited if petro was too but we know how that goes.

That's cool. It will just make his wins more enjoyable.

I'm a fan of sittichai, superbon and yod. Just excited about Yod being back in the mix. Would be excited if petro was too but we know how that goes.
Can't wait to see him go smash some more Thai Fight victims. Tremendous.

Finally at home again!!

Im glad that my bwoy Superbon won the tournament screaming everyone,but it was an much easier tournament than 2015,the good thing is that is arranges this year tournament to an cant wait possibility of making a triology on Superbon vs Sitthichai.

Yod taking his place on the tournament also makes everything better,i pick that this year final is going to be Yod vs Superbon.

Jomthong looked bad even in his first fight,his bad shape and lack of motivation is being kinda funny to me,considering he is the runner up of it.

Back