Kunlun 56: 64-man Tournament World Max Final, January 1st

Please don't tell me Superbon KOed Jomthong. I need to see this! So pissed my stream was slow

I'm sure Jomthong was gassed after his first fight (with extra round). Superbon looked much fresher and sharper.

I feel so spoiled. Two epic Rizin events, Ronda got owned, and then this, all within a week.

Also I gotta say, Jom deserves major props. Bon took some nice shots from him and ate them like a champ.

What happened?

after bon was ko by sittichai buakaw fired all his old time trainers,who as i know it were getting kinda lazy with the program and couldn't keep up with more specific and updated training
they hired 4 other trainers,boxing coach,a muay thai old school guy and a fitness trainer.they kept only shinoda. ppl started saying buakaw was acting like a diva but soon after both him and bon improved a lot.

gu hui had to have his feet wrapps cut out...they were so tight he couldn't even function...

hopefully yod has recovered 100% but he seems to get sick with nothing. he's 32 next year and his injury was no joke.

They should build up a Buakaw vs superbon fight. Team mate vs team mate. Think of the drama! Think of the social media trash talk between fans.

this smiling chubby chinese kid...bless his heart.

The Skrillex girl really earned her paycheck tonight.

Back