Kunimoto injured, now Keita Nakamura will fight with Li Jingliang at UFN Japan

glad to see the change since i like strasser and li. now i can root more enthusiastically for li, although k-taro isn't so bad either.

Nakamura isn't bad at all, he's improved quite a bit since the 1st time I saw him fight in Dream.

glad to see the change since i like strasser and li. now i can root more enthusiastically for li, although k-taro isn't so bad either.

Literally my exact feeling. Fan of both and didn't want one to lose, so now I can root for LI

Couldn't care less, most of the Japanese fighters that sign for the UFC are veterans rather than prospects. Not much interest in that, personally.

What time (U.S. Eastern) is this fight "night" happening? I can't find that out anywhere?

Mixed feelings because I like both guys, but this was going to be a good fight.
Hope Sexymoto comes back soon.

kinda glad about the change. i wanna see strasser and leech do well respectively.

I always enjoy looking at K-Taro shorts

I hope the Reebok deal gets shelved so that I can look at more of K-Taro's shorts in the UFC

too bad he'll get the ol' black and whites

Awesome that K-Taro is back, hate that either him or Leech has to lose. K-Taro is much better than Strasser though, one of the rare times that the replacement fight is better than the original

I'm most excited for Kawasaki vs Tamagochi.

Johnny Tsunami's gonna make waves soon.

Really though, I'm glad Kikuno's still on the card. He' my favorite of the newer Japanese signings.

Back