Kung Fu

Joe Son Do is the most fearsome and effective fighting system for the street.

Originally posted by Chicken Choker

just the thought of the art sends shivers down my spine

Originally posted by guichoke
BJJ is a sport - not a martial art. u cant put much of a triangle on someone if they jab their thumb in your eye. I fu wanna learn to fight on the street - BJJ is part of it, but TJJ would generally be more effective in reality. BJJ also goes out the window if more than one person is involved.

lol whatever

Blackbeltnow i only weigh 180-185 lbs. .The 250 pounder is like 5'6 , so the guy was somewhat.............. how can i say this, fat.

your so full of it, everyone knows Tae-Bo is the way to go..now go rent those tapes

kung fu is only slightly more effective than ballet in MMA, or streetfighting for that matter. And if that offends any kung fu practicioners, I don't give a fuck because it's only kung-fu. And don't even THINK about bringing Bruce into this, I saw Enter the Dragon many times so please sit the fuck down.

you know how I know this story is fake and is just here to cause kung fu bashing?

KUNG FU HAS NO BELTS MOROn

yeah bjj is only good for one on one fights... tkd karate kung fu are all good for multiple attacks

Ok guys, I know how to solve this. Everyone who has taken a side in this should get together with someone from the other side and fight. The winner of the fight will add 1 point to their teams score. The team with the most points at the end wins.

Originally posted by Energy
you know how I know this story is fake and is just here to cause kung fu bashing?

KUNG FU HAS NO BELTS MOROn

Lots of schools add belts so their student can feel that they are improving. Not saying this really happened but it might be the reason. A mauy thai school in my area has belts.

Nothing works on multiple attackers except guns and possibly samurai swords. If you've got more than 2 competent fighters coming at you, you're shit out of luck.

kung fu is only slightly more effective than ballet in MMA, or streetfighting for that matter. And if that offends any kung fu practicioners, I don't give a fuck because it's only kung-fu. And don't even THINK about bringing Bruce into this, I saw Enter the Dragon many times so please sit the fuck down.

I dont know about the rest of you but I think this guy needs a hug. However, he is CERTAINLY right about facing more than 2 competent attackers at once. That seems like a good time to pick flight over fight.

Originally posted by Bishop
if steve jennum or cal worsham are any of these police officers..i'm out of the picture in being able to beat up cops :D

Take it from Bishop, FEAR CAL WORSHAM, he is a BAAAAAD man

Originally posted by BeLikeWater
While most cops arent exactly submission experts.. I know a few here in town that are probably Steve Jennum quality that can really mix it up. Ofcourse keep in mind that most cops dont care about fighting.. see they have these things called guns. ;)
they have doughnutsdoughnuts

Originally posted by Bishop
if steve jennum or cal worsham are any of these police officers..i'm out of the picture in being able to beat up cops :D

Take it from Bishop, FEAR CAL WORSHAM, he is a BAAAAAD man.

Nothing works on multiple attackers except guns and possibly samurai swords. If you've got more than 2 competent fighters coming at you, you're shit out of luck.
naah... if your strong and very agressive you can probably handle 2 ppl ..... asuming they have no BBJ training....

Wing chun has some cruel teqniques for fighting 2 peple at the same time.... thai clinching 1 opponent and keeping him between U and the otherone by controlling him at the neck.... then at the same time eye gouging him.... when the first oppenent cant see U can fully concetrate on the next one.....

Originally posted by itfihtr
your so full of it, everyone knows Tae-Bo is the way to go..now go rent those tapes

hahaha joe son do and tae bo!! thats rich
id like to see an equivalent of a TB practicioner fight a black belt JSD practicioner hahaha

Back