Kung Fu vs Jiu Jitsu

That might be a brown belt in BJJ vs a Kung FU guy who has been training 12 days! The Kung Fu guy is GROSS!!

Kung Fu (the style I was trained in anyway) is not a style that you can pretend fight, or slap fight.....it is meant to put someone down!

I love BJJ and MMA and have been training them for a long time but in a REAL fight I would use techniques I was taught in Kung Fu.

That might be a brown belt in BJJ vs a Kung FU guy who has been training 12 days! The Kung Fu guy is GROSS!!

Kung Fu (the style I was trained in anyway) is not a style that you can pretend fight, or slap fight.....it is meant to put someone down!

I love BJJ and MMA and have been training them for a long time but in a REAL fight I would use techniques I was taught in Kung Fu.

I think you might lose that fight with that strategy.

Do they not do full contact sparring at kung fu academies? It sure seems like that guy has never taken a punch in his life, he needs to get the fear out of him before he starts repping his sport.

It was fun to watch tho, I'll bet with a little MMA and some BJJ that guy could be half way decent within a couple months.

Back