Kung Fu : The legend continues...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
God I love this show with all my heart! It's not the fighting but the life lessons and striving towards human decency.

It also had an element of supernatural but very light and nothing too crazy. Tons of guest stars who went on to become prominent Hollywood actors. But here you see them coming up.

Tons of great villains with esoteric kung fu. One guy has cobra strike who also happened to be the actor for sensei John kreese. Anyways I really enjoyed the show and every decade or so I end up bing watching it again.

God I love this show with all my heart! It's not the fighting but the life lessons and striving towards human decency.

It also had an element of supernatural but very light and nothing too crazy. Tons of guest stars who went on to become prominent Hollywood actors. But here you see them coming up.

Tons of great villains with esoteric kung fu. One guy has cobra strike who also happened to be the actor for sensei John kreese. Anyways I really enjoyed the show and every decade or so I end up bing watching it again.

I was a huge fan but when i find out how he die irl i was like <SelenaWow>

Yeah the legend autoeroticasphyxiated in a Bangkok Hotel Room. That or he was murdered by Triad for exposing underground Kumite.
Everybody knows this

I was a huge fan but when i find out how he die irl i was like <SelenaWow>

There was an episode on the show were caine tells his detective son that actors are the weirdest and strangest human beings out there.

This line was repeated many times in this particular episode.

Used to love watching that show when I was a kid

I remember watching it in the mornings. I loved it as much as cartoons. Yet I can still re watch kung fu the legend continues.

An episode I remember was a group called the spider sect and the leader was the same actor that played Jonathan Kent in smallville. Weird seeing so many actors from so many different tv shows and movies.

Which one was your favorite episode?

I remember watching it in the mornings. I loved it as much as cartoons. Yet I can still re watch kung fu the legend continues.

An episode I remember was a group called the spider sect and the leader was the same actor that played Jonathan Kent in smallville. Weird seeing so many actors from so many different tv shows and movies.

Which one was your favorite episode?

Man I haven't seen any since they aired back in the 90's. I don't remember it well enough to remember specific episodes. I should probably rewatch some at some point.

I prefer Cinemax's Warrior because of the nude scenes.

Man I haven't seen any since they aired back in the 90's. I don't remember it well enough to remember specific episodes. I should probably rewatch some at some point.

See that's exactly what I love about the show!

I like the fact that I forget it because of many episodes and when I re watch it again at times it has that novelty to it or I remember some episodes differently in my head until I re watch it.

This show has that uniqueness to it plus some villains comeback a second time and a bit more powered up. That and a tidbit of information about an unseen character that is being talked about in episode 2 for a brief moment results in that character appearing 50 episodes later which is impressive foreshadowing and attention to details of storylines.

I prefer Cinemax's Warrior because of the nude scenes.

It's a great show with great fight scenes. I will continue watching it once I am done with Gotham.

It is time for you to go.

I liked that show as a kid but it was damn retarded.

A friend of a friend worked on the show and said that Carradine was drunk all of the time - LMAO.

I liked that show as a kid but it was damn retarded.

But it was the 90s and everything was unrealistic.

Snatch the pebble from my hand...

Got to check it out. Was it the one in the hotel?

A friend of a friend worked on the show and said that Carradine was drunk all of the time - LMAO.

Yup that was the talk. Carradine should have been in a way better shape but he had that beer gut.

Back